iTrader

Blue, Yellow
    1999 Z28, 1978 Nova

Stock Blue 99 z28

Listing my '99 z28 for sale, looking for around $9500, but will consider offers. This car is blue with grey cloth interior, has 64,xxx miles, auto 4. It is bone stock down to the 5 star stamp rims (not chrome), paper filter etc. (with 1 exception, previous owner added stick non functional, paint matched, scoupes on the hood). It's got traction control, power windows, locks, cruise, power seat (driver only), monsoon single cd player. It's got a few blemishes as it is/was a DD car, and I will try to get some pics up later today.

Blemishes I'm aware of include-

Exterior - about a 3" checkmark scratch on rear quarter, behind drivers door. Small ding about size of a penny on passenger rear quarter (hard to notice, unless looking for it) The driver's headlight is getting bad, yellowing and clearcoat starting to come up. (the passenger side was replaced already)

Interior - Driver's side (not sure the correct name for these) part where the power windows/locks are located seems to stay popped up The part around the interior door handle - screw hole is broken.
    -Ashtray lid broken

This car should be 50 state legal (I don't have smog laws or inspections) I replaced the cat(s) and an o2 sensor last year (found the car only had one from previous owner -now has both-)

That's about all I can think of right now. I have an ad in wanted parts section for the broken parts, and if I get any bites there, I may make some repairs before selling. I will also try to post up some pics later, any questions will be answered asap, thanks for any interest in advance.

Last edited by AlteredReality; 03-13-2011 at 04:12 PM.

iTrader

Blue, Yellow
    1999 Z28, 1978 Nova

well, here's the only pic I could come up with for now.. It is *STILL* raining and I will be working the next two days, so hopefully I'll have more and better pics up by Wednesday.

This is an older pic, but the car still looks the same from that angle, you can also see the aftermarket hood scoops from previous owner.

Thread Information