iTrader
    1 (100%)

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Selling my Z for a truck...

So yea....i'm selling my Z28 for a truck that I need KBB and NADA both have it around $9,200 for private party at 95678 zip code...i'm asking $8,600 as of right now. Damn it I don't wanna sell my car ,this blows.

It's a auto with light mods and runs great...always used RP oil and k&n oil filters. Mods are LS6 intake manifold, S2 throttle body, bellow, Granatelli lid, Fast Toys Ram Air, Random Tech Y w/cats, Magnaflow exhaust, Predator tune, AMW catch can...I also did the Free Ram Air mod. She has every option that I know of except the cd changer...has the stock 3.23's and the rear was rebuilt at about 80,000 miles. Oh yea she has 95k on the clock...never had sticky tires on her or been to the track. I also have a python 680xp responder pager alarm installed.

The predator handheld and catch can might of might not go with the car...i'm still deciding. If they do the price will only be a few hundred more.

Appearance wise there's black vinyl inserts in the rear camaro lettering and same with the front...stock grill was removed but i still have it along with the stock airbox and bellow. Also has 30% tint on side windows and 15% on the rear. I still owe on it at the bank so if you're local you can refinance in your name plus some cash if you want. These pics are a little old but i'll post newer ones later. I'd prefer to sell to someone local around the Roseville/Sacramento area if possible. I'm also thinking of just trading her in this weekend and selling off some mods...i'll keep you guys posted.

My email is lifetaker_21@msn.com....i'm not gonna post my number because I don't want crank calls

iTrader
    1 (100%)

05 Wrangler

Bump I am willing to negotiate some because the dealer is pretty much low ballin me on the trade.The dealer is offering me less then i owe which is $7,600....so I am willing to deal. They said if I trade her in the odds are it'll end up at some BS auction and I don't want that....it's been a great car to me. So if I do sell it for less then i'm asking i'll be keeping the tuner at least to make up for any loss.

Oh yea and I just had her smogged on monday and she passed with no probs....tags are good until dec 2007
    Last edited by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn; 01-11-2007 at 08:07 AM.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

05 Wrangler

$8,200

iTrader
    1 (100%)

05 Wrangler

sold

Thread Information