iTrader

Selling 99 NBM TA Hawk

Selling 99 NBM Hawk ---------------SOLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've decided to upgrade to a Z06....so I'm selling my long-loved 1999 Trans Am Firehawk, Navy Blue Metallic #107 of 719 in 1999.

Specs:
    All SLP options except for the weird rear spoiler and the Auburn Differential
    AUTOMATIC (which kills it for some sorry)
    Just over 65,000 miles
    General Trans Am Options, t-tops, etc etc
    3rd owner...first owner bought it new and put 29,000 miles on it. 2nd owner was some rich old guy who stored it and put 900ish miles on it, and then I drove it from 29,500 miles or so.
    ~Silver fill ins for Rear Letters.

Cassette with 12 Disc CD Changer...

ONLY MOD IS GMMG EXHAUST WITH OVAL TIPS

~This car has been my daily driver for the past 4 years so expect the minor rock chips, scraches, etc, but the paint is still in great condition for the year. The only problems I have experienced with the car are the fuel pump (made access panel) and the water pump, which I have paperwork for. I have kept notes of all oil changes, repairs, etc in the back of the manual.
    ~There was a parking lot incident where there is spider cracking BUT NO PAINT MISSING. (photo upon request) I didn't get more than my deductible and my insurance company said not to mess with it if I didn't want to in case I got hit again. It pushed the bumper SLIGHTLY out underneath the tail light (sounds worse than it is).
    ~The SES light is on and has been for a couple years, ever since I switched my exhaust. It has to do with emissions on the car but doesn't affect the mechanical condition. Could be an 02 sensor.
    ~One/Two very small dings that could easily be fixed. One by the trunk lid, don't know how it got there and another on quarter panel from a door 3 years ago. Only noticeable 2 feet from car and looking

Overall, a great running car...has not let me down as far as reliability except for the fuel/water pumps which are normal for this high of mileage. Tires still should have 50+% tread wear (Pirelli Neros) and I have never REPEAT NEVER done a burnout. Hard to believe but I seriously can't bear the thought of turn every corner, peeling out, doing donuts, etc. I'm a puss Sad Granted I have opened it up on the highway etc etc but nothing out of the ordinary.

I hate to sell but looking to upgrade to a new vette. Need this for a downpayment otherwise I'd be happy to keep it. It is not a garage queen like I said. So if you are looking for a pristine, never seen rain hawk, I'm sorry it isn't for you. But if you are looking for a decently priced, used Hawk with PLENTY of life left to fly, then feel free to msg me. I have pics upon request. Email is bef99hwk@hotmail.com. I will get any pics you ask of me and spend all day by the computer so I will be able to respond. I'm open to offers...starting the price at 14k. NADA says 15k for Good Retail so I'm going in between that and trade in value. Poor Condition says 12k and I know it's way better than that obviousy. I'm a very honest seller and will tell you anything and everything about the car.

PICS HERE
    Last edited by bef99hwk; 08-13-2008 at 07:12 PM.

iTrader
    14 (100%)

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Per forum rules, you need to list an asking price.

iTrader
    Anyone out there?

iTrader

Blue
    2000 Firebird

Awesome car, if I had a few grand more I'd be all over it. Free bump

iTrader
    I sold it plz delete thread

Thread Information