SOM BTCH
    iTrader

SOM
    2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

For Sale/Trade: 2002 Camaro Z28 Sunset Orange LOW MILES

This is probably one of the cleanest Camaro Z28's you'll find. With only 15,000 original miles, it's still like new!!! Selling because, well, kids... Yeah, they ruin all the man toys don't they?

Car is modified with a Thunder Racing TR230/224 camshaft, MAC Headers with off road Y pipe, GM 3.42 rear end and a Yank PT4000 Torque converter plus MANY more mods I'll list below. On the dyno the car put down 400 rear wheel horsepower!! The exhaust consists of a Hooker Aero Chamber muffler with an electric cutout valve so it can go from quiet to wild at the flip of a switch. For appearance, a set of Boyd Coddington Shyster wheels have been added. Many of the stock parts are here as well and will go with the car. Serious inquiries only, no joy rides.

Current mods:
    Granatelli Motorsports 200MPH Speedo Conversion
    Thunder Racing TR230/224 Camshaft
    Comp 918 Springs/Titanium Retainers
    Thunder Racing Hardened Pushrods
    Full Throttle Speed Upgraded Fuel Pump with Hotwire Kit
    Tuning by Marc @ Z-Tuning/Tach-It-Up Motorsports
    Yank PT4000 Torque Converter
    SLP Subframe Connectors
    Hooker AeroChamber Muffler
    Flowtech Cutout
    3" Single McCord Power Plate
    MAC Headers and Off road Y-pipe
    Shaner S3 Throttle Body & Fernco smooth bellows
    Boyd Coddington Shyster 17x9.5 wheels w/ Yokohama ES100 Tires
    Stock LS1 Aluminum Driveshaft
    Lakewood Driveshaft Loop
    UMI Performance Shock Tower Brace
    Slot Car Products Adjustable Lower Control Arms
    Trackbird Adjustable Pan Hard Rod
    BMR Adjustable Torque Arm
    BMR Transmission Relocation Crossmember
    Dynamic Motorsports Lowering Springs
    NGK BR7EF Plugs
    3.42 gear GM Corporate 10 bolt Rear Axle (from a Manual Transmission Car)
    4L60E Transmission
    MTI Clear Airlid
    OEM Style Paper Filter
    SLP Underdrive Pulley

I will include all stock parts I can find.

Pics:

$15,500

SOM BTCH
    iTrader

SOM

Since I keep getting asked, Yes everything works.

AC blows cold
    Cruise works
    Speedo is correct

I have super high res pics if anyone is interested.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

best price?

SOM BTCH
    iTrader

SOM

show up with cash and we'll talk, otherwise it's getting demodded soon

iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

My dad was looking and he is in Cleveland. If you want to send me a with best price let me know. He's interested.

SOM BTCH
    iTrader

SOM

Price is listed, I don't negotiate online. I spend more time taking pics of everything like this and that yet nobody ever actually shows up with money.

iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Good luck with your sale.

SOM BTCH
    iTrader

SOM

Point proven, you must not be too interested if you don't want to come look at it.

iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

I work everyday I guy is injured here. And I said it was for my dad. I wanted to tell him a price before I showed him it. He doesn't have 15k hence why I asked best price. Make sense?

SOM BTCH
    iTrader

SOM

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    I work everyday I guy is injured here. And I said it was for my dad. I wanted to tell him a price before I showed him it. He doesn't have 15k hence why I asked best price. Make sense?
    I understand, I really do.

You have to understand that I've been through this dance about thirty times so far. People ask for a "best price" and want to see better pics before they come see it. We go back and forth through email, PM or posts and yet not one person has shown up after getting my "best price".

I don't see the point in negotiating unless you are standing in front of me ready to buy it. We both know what's going to happen. I'll offer a "best price" of 14, 13 or whatever you decide you "can afford", then when you show up you'll only have 10 OR you'll nit pick over the car and try to drive the price down further because of this or that. The price is there and i'm not dropping it to 10k as it sits. I can get that trade in from a dealer so if we aren't in the same ballpark there isn't a point in me telling you a "best price" because you aren't going to buy it anyway. Will I let it go for less? Sure, i'm a reasonable person. I'm also not desperate to sell the car and i'm not giving it away. Ill demod it and trade it in first. Then i'll still have mods I can sell for the difference. Now, if you have a price in mind, shoot me an offer but don't expect to get the car as it sits for next to nothing. I'll keep it first and just give it to my son when he turns 16.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

I wish I would've gotten a car like this at 16, instead I got a 1989 Formula with the mighty 305 TBI! Then again it probably would've been in a junkyard somewhere torn in half a year later

iTrader

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by gillbot View Post
    I understand, I really do.

You have to understand that I've been through this dance about thirty times so far. People ask for a "best price" and want to see better pics before they come see it. We go back and forth through email, PM or posts and yet not one person has shown up after getting my "best price".

I don't see the point in negotiating unless you are standing in front of me ready to buy it. We both know what's going to happen. I'll offer a "best price" of 14, 13 or whatever you decide you "can afford", then when you show up you'll only have 10 OR you'll nit pick over the car and try to drive the price down further because of this or that. The price is there and i'm not dropping it to 10k as it sits. I can get that trade in from a dealer so if we aren't in the same ballpark there isn't a point in me telling you a "best price" because you aren't going to buy it anyway. Will I let it go for less? Sure, i'm a reasonable person. I'm also not desperate to sell the car and i'm not giving it away. Ill demod it and trade it in first. Then i'll still have mods I can sell for the difference. Now, if you have a price in mind, shoot me an offer but don't expect to get the car as it sits for next to nothing. I'll keep it first and just give it to my son when he turns 16.
    One of the greatest responses ever - someday, I intend to use it. If whomever is going to buy the car, and cannot "afford" 15K, why then, miraculously, could they afford 14K, or even 13K for that matter? Your point is 100% spot on!

Good luck with the sale - it's a nice ride! If I was in the market, it's definitely a car I'd consider!!

SOM BTCH
    iTrader

SOM

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    One of the greatest responses ever - someday, I intend to use it. If whomever is going to buy the car, and cannot "afford" 15K, why then, miraculously, could they afford 14K, or even 13K for that matter? Your point is 100% spot on!

Good luck with the sale - it's a nice ride! If I was in the market, it's definitely a car I'd consider!!
    Thanks!

Some people just don't get it. If it doesn't sell, it won't hurt my feelings one bit. If it does, that means i'll just get something different. In the mean time, I'll enjoy it and if I still have it when my son is ready, it's his.

iTrader
    I completely understand your position. Great car, just a hard time to sell a 4th gen right now.

Stick with it and get it out to places to be seen. In the right crowd with serious buyers it would sell. Lots of LS events that aren't that far of a drive from you.

Seems to be the trend with internet selling. I don't deal that way either. If someone is interested, come look at it and make an offer. If the price isn't in the realm of the interested party to do that, then the car probably isn't for them anyway.

That's why I love paper advertising, because people won't bother to pick up the phone unless they know the price is in the realm of their idea of a reasonable offer

Goodluck with it, hope it works out.

iTrader

pewter
    2001 z28

Does it still have the nitrous kit installed, what does it run on motor and the kit, and does the transmission have any mods?

SOM BTCH
    iTrader

SOM

Quote Originally Posted by docjohn454 View Post
    Does it still have the nitrous kit installed, what does it run on motor and the kit, and does the transmission have any mods?
    Trans is stock aside from the computer tuning and the converter.

Ran 11.6 on motor, never got a clean pass on nitrous so I have no times. As you can see with the low miles, I don't get to drive it much let alone get to the track. I just got the bugs worked out of the nitrous kit and with this hot humid weather, getting it to hook up while also getting everything working the way I like it has been proving challenging. It only has the 50 jets in it and I literally have successfully sprayed it twice. It took me a while to figure out the window switch needed to be set to 4 cyl mode for it to pick up the tach signal right and by the time I got that figured out, test-n-tune was nearly over.

SOM BTCH
    iTrader

SOM

Quote Originally Posted by docjohn454 View Post
    I'll start completely demodding it soon and may take it to a dealer, may keep it for my kid to drive. We'll see.

SOM BTCH
    iTrader

SOM

12,500 no nitrous

iTrader
    2002 MZB

What did it make on spray? and what kind of kit is that?

SOM BTCH
    iTrader

SOM

Quote Originally Posted by overseasiraq View Post
    What did it make on spray? and what kind of kit is that?
    Nitro Daves Nitrous Outlet Brand X kit with a Harris Speedworks perimeter plate
    Brand X Nitrous :: A Nitro Dave's Company

Never sprayed it, ended up taking the kit off.

Thread Information