iTrader

For Sale: 2008 Harley Davidson Nightster

For sale is my 2008 Harley Davidson Nightster 1200. This bike is everything you want it to be and more. It currently has 2,050 miles on the odometer. I bought it with 1,127 miles on it and had the intention of riding it a lot more than I have. I bought it this past July from a woman who bought it new from the dealer. The bike has never been wrecked and it definitely shows. It is a beautiful bike and is very clean. I would say it is as close to factory condition as it can be for 2008. It is solid black and the paint is in almost perfect condition.

I've ridden it up north several times since I bought it and it was very comfortable. The bike has Rush slip on pipes that sound great. It has a nice throaty sound that has turned quite a few heads. It has forward controls which are great since I'm 6'0 tall. It is very comfortable on longer trips and it gets great gas mileage. Insurance isn't a worry since V-twin motorcycles are always lower than the sport bikes. The tires on the bike don't even look like they've been used, but with this low of mileage they have a lot of life left.

Right before I bought the bike, it had an oil change with HD Screaming Eagle oil used. There is a trickle charger connected to the bike to keep the battery charged. I also have crash bars that I took off when I bought the bike that will be included with the sale.

There is no lien on the bike and I do not have to sell it, so please no low ball offers. No trades.

Any questions, feel free to call or text Brandon at 989-529-8620 or PM me.

$8,700 OBO

iTrader
    To the top

Thread Information