iTrader

For Sale: 2006 Chevy Impala SS

The time has come for me to get rid of my baby. It is a ''06 Impala SS with 54,200 miles. It is black with black leather interior. The car comes with the 5.3 liter LS4 V8 engine with Displacement On Demand or Active Fuel Management. I see close to 25mpg on the freeway. It has a 4 speed auto transmission that shifts nice and smooth. It is fully loaded with every power option. Other features are heated leather seats, power moonroof, dual zone climate control, remote start, Bose stereo with 6 disc CD changer and many others. The interior is in near perfect condition. The leather seats are very comfortable and are in great shape with no tears or marks.

The exterior of the car is in very good shape. There is a small dent near the rear tire that is barely noticeable. I didn't notice it for a week after I bought the car. There is no road rash on the wheels and they are as close to perfect that I've seen on an SS.

The paint shines beautifully and has been waxed and polished once this month. The power moonroof works as it should and does not leak. The car has new brakes that aren't even 3,000 miles old yet as well as brand new Firestone tires. The car is not modified in any way and is 100% stock. I added black overlays to the SS emblems to set them off a bit more, but that is all.

The car has a clean Car Fax and has never been in a wreck. I'm the 2nd owner of it. The original owner was in the Navy and bought the car in California where he lived. He then moved to Michigan for a bit, but then had it shipped to Hawaii for awhile before moving back to Michigan. The car has not been beat on and has been great to me, its just time for me to move on. There is no LIEN on the car and I do not have to sell it so please, no low ball offers.

I'm asking $14,700 OBO

Contact me at (989) 529-8620 and ask for Brandon or email at SkyFed16@yahoo.com

iTrader
    Dropped it to $14,500

Thread Information