iTrader

For Sale, 1997 Chevy S-10, 2002 Honda CBR F4i $11,000 OBO

For Sale, 1997 Chevy S-10, 2002 Honda CBR F4i $11,000 OBO

Wanting to sell my bike and truck together. The truck is a black 1997 Chevy S-10. The truck shows 120,000 miles, but there was a newer engine put in at 110,000 miles. The truck runs and drives pretty good. It has a set of 16 inch Eagle Alloys. There is also a stereo system in the truck. The stereo system has;

2 AudiBahn Dub Edition 12’s
    1 2000w Volfenhag 2 Channel Amp w/ Bass control
    2-12inch sub box w/ spacer rings
    1 Volfenhag 1.2 farad capacitor

The only thing wrong with the truck is that it has no mirrors. I was planning on putting after market mirrors on it, but never took the time to order them. The stereo system in this truck is very loud. I took it to have it SPL tested, and it hit 143.9 db with most of the bass levels turned down.

As for the bike, it is a 2002 Honda CBR F4i. It shows 13,000 Miles on the engine. The bike is in perfect working order. It runs and drives great. The only thing that the bike is missing, is the two side fairings. I already have them ordered, and they ended up getting back ordered on me. It is supposed to be around August before they are shipped out. If there is someone that is interested in buying my truck and bike, I will have the company refund my money, and take the price off the top. The bike has not been put all the way back together yet, because of the missing fairings. It is very easy to put it back together once the new fairings are with it. I have put the bike back together enough so that it is street legal. The bike has new fairings all the way around, with the exception of the side fairings. I just put a brand new in the box Akropovic Exhaust on it. This bike sounds mean. If you know anything about bikes, then you will know that Akropovic is the best exhaust system that you can buy for any bike. I also purchased a War Eagle Flush Mount Undertail, that I have not even put on the bike. As it stands, the bike is not yet painted, except for the Tank and front fender. Like I said, all the other fairings are new. The painting is left up to the purchaser. The tank does have a small dent in the right side, but it is an easy fix.

If purchased, the bike and truck will come with the following accessories;

Ramps
    Tie Downs
    2 Full faced Motorcycle Helmets
    Tank Bra –for bike
    Old motorcycle Parts

As for the older Motorcycle parts. There parts aren’t cheap. Even with scratches and breaks already in them. The person who buys the bike and truck, could easily sell these leftover items on eBay of a fist-full of cash. Hopefully this gauges some interest in some people. The price is $11,000 or best offer. If you have any questions, feel free to Email me. ozmanxvi@yahoo.com Thank you again. “Oz”

iTrader
    Nobody intersted? How about if I drop the price to $10,500?

iTrader
    Bump... And another price drop... 9800... Its on Ebay now.....

iTrader
    TTT.... Now I am just looking for a trade. I want a 96 and newer Camaro, or a 97 ram air TA or newer. The car must have t-tops, and must be a six speed... Anybody interested in a trade?

Thread Information