1998 Camaro Z28 A4 T-Tops,

White with black vinyl racing stripes, the car is in great shape for a 11 year old car, the paint is glossy and rich, has been polished with zaino every summer. There are the occasional rock chips on the hood, but it’s a 11 year old car, what do you expect. The car has 109k miles on it. The motor passed a compression test with flying colors before I put it in storage. Trans was rebuilt 3 years ago (20k mile) with beefed up parts. I will break it down into each category as follows

Exterior.
Great shape, car has never been hit. T-Tops (no leaks ever) I have never driven it in snow. It is garage kept. Headlight are 100% crystal clear, no fading or discoloration. Mods include, black racing stripes, SLP bowtie front grille, 69 Z28 fender badges, black/polished zr-1 rims 17x10 all around, 1 rim has some curbrash, the others are in good shape, they do need a good polishing though. “Berger” style rear panel. But its glossy black, and has had the keyhole and “camaro” letters shaved and filled.

Engine.
Pretty much a stock motor with bolt ons, the guy I bought it from said he had some porting, polishing done to the stock heads, I belived him, but I have no way of verifiying so im not gonna promise that it is true. Has a SLP lid, with a k&n filter, smooth bellows pipe, new plugs 6 months ago. Pacesetter jet coated Long tube headers, off road Y pipe, SLP LM2 exhaust system, chrome tips. Complete 93 octane dyno-tuned. Car dyno’d 339rwhp and 340 rwtq

Drivetrain.
A4 Trans was rebuilt with beefed up aftermarket clutches, vette synchros, transgo shift kit, and a small 2000rpm converter. It shifts AWESOME, you couldn’t shift better with a stick! , Aluminum 1 piece driveshaft, 3:73 rear end gears, T/A 1 inch thick rear end girdle with adjustable bearing cap supports.

Suspension/Brakes.
Stock brake setup, pads are duralast gold ceramic, rear shocks replaced 2000 miles ago with Comp. Engineering drag shocks, BMR Tubular lower control arms, BMR lower control arm relocation brackets, BMR tubular Panhard bar. BMR front strut tower brace. This car hooks good!!!

Interior.
just installed a complete Tan interior that had 11k miles on it, it is totally mint!! much nicer than the black interior, way cooler on those hot summer days. Meticulously maintained, carpet is good as new, has stock camaro fit-form floor mats. I also replaced the gauges with T/A cluster and the HVAC controls with a T/A piece, I like the evil red Interior lights. I have a stock camaro cluster and HVAC controls as well if you like it better that way. Kenwood excelon radio with ipod hook up. Also has a stealth sub box with a infinity kappa 10” sub and a hifonix 500w amp. Car sound good. Nice and loud to overcome the exhaust sound! Lol

Wheels/tires
275/35/17s all around, rears are goodyear vette takeoffs and have about 70% left, fronts are BFGs and have maybe 40%, rims are black/polished ZR1 rims, the polished lips could use a good scrub and polish, 1 wheel is curb rashed.

Last time i took the car to track, (actually it was only the 3rd time i ever took it) I didn’t bring the MTs, so I ran some crappy 17” nittos. Car hooked good I think it was a 1.8 60 ft and the car ran 12.70, im sure with the MTs it will run 1.5-1.6 and a 12.4 with a good driver.

I never thought I would sell this car, especially since I pretty much did all the suspension work just this past fall.