iTrader

white/Black
    1999 Pontiac Firebird

My 1999 firebird plus cash for 98-02 ws6

Im ready to start shoppin for WS6, im willing to trade my 1999 V6 firebird that ive been makin look like WS6 cause there cooler lookin obviously with 152000 miles on it ive put last 40000 miles on it, ive done alot to this car and have alot of extra parts for it. Mods are: WS6 ram air hood with under hood mirror kit, Trans am Hatch Limmo Tint (With lifted spoiler) Roto Tech cross drilled silver candium plated rotors, Hawk Performance HPS break pads (put on Oct. 2010) Jet stage 2 Performance chip (put on March 2010) 160 degree thermostat, 8.5 MM MSD Street Fire wires, Bosch Double electrode plugs (Put on Nov. 2009) Newer MAF Sensor (put on July 2010) 80 series Flowmaster 2 1/2 inlet 3 1/2 dual outlet with 18 inc. chrome echo tips (put on july 2009) Headlight motors New (put on Dec. 2010) newer Driver side window motor (put on June 2010) Trans Am door panels black/white in color (to match car) Rear Tires BF Goodrich 80% tread, Front tires need replaced they have 65% tread left, WS Sick Emblem from Third Shift Studio, Hurst Equipped emblem, K&N Air Filter (cleaned regularly) Yellow Top Dry Cell Optima Battery Top an Side post (Put on Dec. 2010) Thats everything that ive done to the car so far. Problems with Car: Tranny Slips when driven in hot weather for excess amount hours, and randomly when you step on it it will slip. Rear main Seal has small leak, Power steering hose has small leak in it at the end, Top of hood needs repainted clear coat is peelin bad, Rocker Panels both sides are crushed in previous owner couldnt handle it in winter and slid into ditch, Driver side door on bottom was damaged when car was ditched they attempted to repair with bondo and screwed board to door from the inside at the bottom to support it ive had no problems and its hard to notice but it is an eye sore when you own the car and know its there, Pass. Fender missin little piece on bottom. Extra Parts not yet put on: Newer tranny rebuilt year ago 1st an 4th gear replaced and has B&M Shift Kit, Extra front sway bar, Hyper Tech Polyurethane Suspension bushing kit Red in color, Tranny Cooler, Center console with no cracks has TCS Switch and a Toggle switch added, Pace Setter Mid Tube Headers, CatCo Converter With O2 sensor(Newer), Fuel Pump (Newer), Pass. Side Fender in perfect condition Pewter in color(white goin to paint white to match car then put on solveing problem of current one with piece broke off) , Rear Shocks New Cant recall brand it was like 90$ for the pair(Rear shocks on car were replaced same time as the Brake rotors/pads done there monroe brand cheap quick fix at time) Front leaher seats electric dark charcol in color Driver side has noticable wear an tear(ones in car now are tan cloth the back seat is black leather perfect shape in the process of havin front seats redone to black leather with memory foam an white firebird on head rest) 2 matching tires with 90% tread left Dunlop(solveing problem of front tires needing replaced), Extra set lift bars with polyurethane bushings already pressed in, Rear main seal (im waitin for better weather to replace tranny with good one and will replace rear main seal at that time solveing those two problems) Stock firebird hood, Stock Firebird Hatch Glass perfect shape, Front Lighting Wiring Harness(hooks upto headlights blinkers, fog lights etc.) PCM for Firebird, ABS Module, Throttle Sensor. Thats everything i can think of that i have, that ive done, and the problems with car. Radiator an block was flushed Sept. 2010, Tranny Flushed Jan. 2010, Brake lines flushed May 2010. Fluid changes i do myself majority of time and always atleast 1000 miles before recommended change. I use all RP fluids. Car is white With Black Hood Black Hatch Black Headlight Covers Black Side Markers. ill have pics posted next day or two. Id like to Trade my car and upto 4000$ for 98-02 WS6 T-Top 6 Speed Black With Black Leather an power everything with decent mileage mods arent important cause ill do my own. An with all the extra parts and mods ive done to my car if you were to part it out id say easily 4000$ in parts. Thank you

iTrader
    14 (100%)

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Repost with pictures, per our forum rules.

Thread Information