It bothers me to do this, but it's a means to an end, so i'm putting my truck up for sale. There is one reason behind this. My father and i planned on picking up a car here and there to clean up and make money on...well, we found one. It's the most cherry 92 mustang convertible i've ever seen and it's 1 of 787 made! And then dad had a great idea, "why don't you drive it for a while?" So ok, i took the truck off the road and now i'm driving this car...and I'M HEAD OVER FREAKING HEELS IN LOVE WITH IT! Now honest to god, this Jeep is the most reliable and kick ass jeep i've ever seen, come see it and drive it if you don't believe me...but i can't bring myself to sell this stang, and dad is going to want his money back at least.

1998 Jeep Cherokee, 4 door, 4x4, 4.0 inline 6, aw4 auto trans, all powers, CD, Infinity sound system with stock amp, cruise control, ICE COLD a/c, this thing has all the creature comforts…and they all work, 95k highway miles(was driven 100 miles each day by previous owner), truck runs better than most 50k mile trucks and can be relied upon as such(I wouldn't hesitate for a second to drive this truck cross-country, or anywhere else for that matter), I’m the third owner, and the first two were friends so I know who had the truck and how it's been maintained. Black with grey interior, chryco 8.25 rear (29 spline), HP d30 front, both with stock 3.55 gears, Also has front tow hooks

Grizzly wheels from a TJ (dark grey 5 spoke with polished lip)

New parts(most have 10-15k miles on them MAX):

-1" JKS shackle rear, 3/4" spacer front
-Mickey Thompson Baja radials (measure a true 30" X 10.5")...10K on them , will last 50K
-Class 3 hidden hitch
-M.O.R.E. heavy duty motor mounts
-U joints everywhere except front DS
-new water pump (mopar)
-new serp belt (mopar)
-new hoses/tstat (mopar)
-Mobil 1 full synthetic every 3k like clockwork(just changed it 200 miles ago and greased all fittings)
-coolant flushed twice (once for hoses/new tstat, once for water pump)
-power steering fluid flushed completely (used mopar fluid)
-tranny is drained and filled with Mopar trans fluid every 3-4 oil changes to keep it fresh
-differentials are drained consistently with the trans using Royal Purple full synthetic gear oil
-new Monroe Sensatrac shocks
-JKS BPE’s in rear
-new brakes (everything including rear drum hardware, but the wheel cyl's and calipers were perfect so they were left alone, hawk front pads)
-new full Accel tune up (wires, plugs, cap, rotor)
-New battery
-recent air filter
-rear sway delete
-new front swaybar bushings
-one new hub/wheel bearing
-new idler pulley
-new front d30 pinion seal
-ZJ(Grand Cherokee) auto shifter
-new slip yoke boot and SY greased every other oil change
-new trans mount

Known Issues: Minor, and I mean minor exhaust leak, probably a header gasket, you’ll hear a faint exhaust tick for 30 seconds and then it goes away, Grill has a few barely noticeable cracks, Small scrape on right front right plastic bumper endcap. That is IT.

Runs great, starts fast, trans shifts great, everything is it should be....paint is real good too, no oxidation of any sort, All glass is perfect.

Truly great shape for an 8 year old XJ and since the previous owners were maintenance freaks it is tip top.

This one has been daily driven an hour each way every day by the previous owner and never let him down in any way. Just went 7 hours each way back and forth to Vermont without so much as a hiccup. VERY solid, and probably the most reliable Jeep I have ever seen! Never off-roaded, ever by any owner. I know this for a fact. No accidents, everything as it should be. Clean title in hand.

[B]$5500 firm...and trust me it's worth every single penny...it's been maintained to a borderline psychotic level! I even have a $100 plug-and-play wiring harness i'll throw in so you can hook up a sub box to the stock cd player. PLEASE E-MAIL ME FOR BEST RESPONSE. I'm not sure how often i'll check the forum, so PM's may take a while to respond to. e-mail nighthawk355x@aol.com[/B