Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iTrader

onyx black
    1999 formula firebird

LTT: my 99 formula

looking to trade my formula w/ quite a few mods for a 2nd gen camaro 70-73 or maby a dark blue/black Z28 w/ sunoco hood LT's and TT2's.. i have a ton of pics on my myspace myspace.com/stangslayer99 and more on my laptop..

ya never know..post up offers/trades? please no automatics..

iTrader

onyx black
    1999 formula firebird

BMR Torque arm
    BMR Panhard Rod
    BMR LCA
    BMR D/S Loop
    BMR SFC
    SLP STB
    42 Lb Lucas Injectors
    LS6 Intake
    80MM BBK TB
    Patriot gold .650 valve springs
    Ported 241 heads 2.02 / 1.94 valves
    Forged Mahle pistons
    Hellfire Rings
    Forged Mahle rods
    Clevite 77 Bearrings throught
    New SLP Timing chain
    Lunati cam 234/236 .050 .544/.545 112 LSA
    Ported LS6 oil pump
    Comp cam Lifters
    Crane Pushrods
    SLP LT's ORY LDMTH 1 exhaust
    Superhawk hood
    TA lower air dam
    SLP Lid
    K&N Air filter
    NGK TR plugs
    MSD Wires
    Bilstein shocks
    eibach Pro kit springs
    Moser 12 bolt 3:73 gears 31 spline axles locker diff
    T56 Stage 2 by Tick Performance
    Z06 Slave cylinder w/ *Drill mod*
    Ram VDS Clutch pkg
    Pro 5.0 shifter w/ hurst shift ball
    Speedline wheels
    hawks HPS brake pads
    stainless steel brake lines
    baer eradispeed Slotted/drilled zinc plated rotors
    01 Trans am front seats
    Alpine CD Player w/ mp3 capability

anybody interested yet?
    Last edited by 99 Formula; 04-25-2009 at 06:20 AM.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

how much outright? miles?

iTrader

onyx black
    1999 formula firebird

i can get as many pics as you want of whatever you want, less than 2k on new engine,trans,clutch,and rearend.
    wasnt looking to sell outright due to wanting a nice 2nd gen and those prices jump a lot..or somebody thinks a pile o rust is worth 8K.. but you are welcome to pm with offers or questions.. some pics on my myspace myspace.com/stangslayer99 or i can take a whole ton of pics and email to you?

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Black
    LS6 Swapped WS6

e-mail me with pics and asking price, venomsvtcobra@aol.com

iTrader
    2 (100%)

1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

trade 2001 artic white z28 m6, 63k miles with black 35 ann stripes, have a small internal oil leak.. pm if your interested

iTrader

onyx black
    1999 formula firebird

i blew up 2 stock 10 bolts, and built my 3rd with another eaton posi * auburns are JUNK IMO* moser forged 28 spline axles, all new bearing and seals arp studs and a girdle w/ stock 3:42 gears and that one lasted but i didnt want to chance it so i got a loan and bought a moser 12 bolt w/ 3:73 gears forged axles and a detroit locker diff.
    The tranny was rebuilt by Joey at Tick performance, they had a sale and i got a stage 2 build good for 750 hp for $1300 round trip shipping, i added a ram vds clutch pkg, z06 slave, drill mod to the hydraulic line, Pro 5.0 shifter and a hurst 35th anniversary shift knob. also replaced the crap plastic retainer ring on the shifter boot with a metal one from a member here. * its friggin awesome*
    OIL-- ONLY Mobi 1 10W30 Full synthetic and purolater filters since build.

The LS1 is a stock bore built by MSPERFORMANCE, all parts purchased through them as well-with forged mahle pistons, hell fire rings, forged mahle conn rods, polished crank, clevite 77 bearrings throught, and ARP head bolts, comp hardened pushrods, crane lifters,ported LS6 oil pump, Ported & polished 241 heads w/ 2.02/ 1.94 valves, patriot gold .650 valve springs-w/new locks retainers, Lunati cam 234.236 .050 .544/.545 @ 112 LSA, LS6 intake, 80 mm BBK TB, Walboro 255 in tank fuel pump, smooth bellows, Lower air box off a ram air trans am, 160 T stat, SLP Lid, NGK TR55 plugs, MSD Wires, SLP LT Ceramic coated headers, ORY and lldmth 1 w/ chrome tips, ** The headers are pretty beat up due to the eibach drop springs and bilstein shocks lowering the car a bit.
    Interior- She has 01 Trans am power bucket front seats, back seats are in good shape w/ one stain on the d/s/ rear seat. I had started to clean/primer/paint the plastic panels to lighten the color and beat the ga heat. not completed as of yet due to the temps up here, the door panels have been replaced before yet the p/s i would replace again as the speaker next to your feet on the door panel is loose and damned if i know how to fix that..and the dash pad was replaced w/ an oem peice as well.
    Suspension is fairly new w/ polyeurethane bushings include, BMR--Panhard rod, Lower Control Arms, Subframe conn, Torque arm, SLP Strutt tower brace, Eibach pro kit drop springs, Bilstein shocks, Baer eradispeed rotors, Hawks HPS pads, braided stainless brake lines...
    Eletrical-- rear 02 deleted, no cats, part of the harness was replaced due to the headers cooking through it, since then it has been replaced and wrapped, rev limiter was moved to 6800 rpms
    NITROUS-- 10 lb NX tank, fuel sylenoid, nitrous sylenoid, lines, hardware, bottle blanket, lines included, needs shark nozzles to work.
    CAR NEEDS--Radio antenna * radio works fine**Alpine cd head unit* headlight motor * it grinds* p/s window motor * its slow*, hood needs alignment and paint its in a gel coat still, but opens closes fine, fuel tank gasket * it didnt seat properly* rear main seal-started leaking after engine was built and installed, havent got time to do it yet, corner chip on d/s fender, I would replace the headers w/ pacesetters as they are a block hugger style and do not sit as low as the SLP's, I have a set of Pacesetter true duals waiting but dont have the headers to put them on yet, THE AC SYSTEM is not installed but i have everything for it.
    The car starts, runs and drives fine but needs a tune as it is begging for more fuel, thats why i have the 42lb Lucas injectors to go in just havent found anybody who can tune LS1s up here in NY yet.
    MODS i would do-- Trex cam, crane 1.7 Yellow Rockers, paint, TT2 Rims, pacesetter headers and a solid T.U.N.E.
    I paid $13500 for the car with 77K on her and she has just a lil over 133K but only maby 2K on the fresh engine,trans, rear set up. Being in the hobby we know how much parts cost, and 99% of mine were bought new through www.msperformanceonline.com ask for Michelle she is owner/operator of the store. She is also very knowledgeable about my car. I too have a lot of money sunk into my baby w/ more to come if i dont trade her before i deploy.
    ALSO the car has 02 speedline wheels on it and has a pair of 17x9.5 Gunmetal grey wheels w/ tires in the shed.
    I will go take more pics today if i have time. The car is NOT perfect but i want to be as up front as i possibly can.

iTrader

Red
    2001 WS6 1967 400 Birds

Speedline Wheels

Would be interested in the Speedline wheels if you decide to sell them off and they are in good condition..Thanks

iTrader

onyx black
    1999 formula firebird

Pm sent...

iTrader

onyx black
    1999 formula firebird

ttt.........

iTrader

onyx black
    1999 formula firebird

i can email pics as well.. any offers?

iTrader

onyx black
    1999 formula firebird

also now interested in any quad cab 4x4 dodges, chevys NO FORDS

iTrader
    would you be interested in a trade for my jeep? If so I can give you all the details. Its a very rare 1998 5.9L ZJ

Last edited by greenzj; 05-03-2009 at 12:37 PM.

iTrader

onyx black
    1999 formula firebird

if i was going to trade for a truck i would prefer a dodge ram quad cab or a chevy/gmc nothing person and it apppears that you ahve some money sunk into the jeep but i dont think it will fit my whole family in it..4 boys and all their stuff??
    Also this is your first post and if you are a car salesman you might want to check with the moderators first on this..they get picky sometimes..

maby an older tahoe? has to be 4x4 for the winters up here..leather is not preferred...but a brushguard damn sure would help!!! 35lb turkeys and deer that go over 200lbs in the off season are a PITA..

iTrader
    nah, im not a car salesman. Im just looking at buying an LS1 car and saw you might be interested in a trade. Sorry its my first post, whenever I finally get my car ill be on more Anyways, im sure you could fit your family in the Jeep easily, lol

iTrader

onyx black
    1999 formula firebird

3 boys 8,6,2, and a new baby? and all my military gear? w/ wifey? now you know why i am looking for a quad cab truck lol

iTrader
    Lol, I know all about the military gear, 3 years army MP here You would actualy be surprised at what this thing can hold. Anyways, sorry for the thread jack. Good luck with the sale

iTrader

blue
    99 t/a

shoot. i have a 01 gmc jimmy with 69k power everything, 4x4, just picked it up for 8 grand.
    but i believe your car is a lil more expensive

iTrader

Pewter Metallic
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

please send pics to jwill_20@hotmail.com thanks!

iTrader

onyx black
    1999 formula firebird

sorry for the delay i will email pics to all who have requested them i was int he field training this whole week...been really hectic..i will email tonight pics to anybody who wants them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information