iTrader

Black
    2000 SS

Looking for SS or Z in NY

I am looking for a 98-02 Camaro SS or Z28, M6 with "T" tops. I live near Rochester but I will travel in NY, New England, or PA to find the right car. I prefer Pewter, Silver, Blue or Orange. Stock prefered a few mods are OK. If you know of a car please send me a message.

Thanks

iTrader

light pewter metallic
    2000 Chevy Camaro SS

found what your looking for!

I have a 2000 ss camaro with only 31,000 miles. The color of the car is pewter. The car is like new! It has t-tops, stock chrome wheels and new bfg tires, leather, slp package, automatic, and 500 watt stock sound system. The front of the car has been hit prior to first owner. The car has been fixed and looks good, however if you look real close you can see a couple little bumps in the paint. Nothing major...you would not even see it unless you were looking for it....just trying to be honest. The car is very clean and I just dont drive as much as I would like to. I would like to get 17,000 o.b.o the only trouble is that I live in Florida, however if you want the car we can work something out as far as getting it up to you. 863-465-9876 ask for lee if I can figure out how to send pic I will....

iTrader

Black
    2000 SS

2000 SS Pewter

I am really looking for a M6. Thanks for the message.

iTrader

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

interested in my lpe 383 for high 20s? not sure what your lookin for but im gonna kill myself in this car so im considering selling for the right price....pewter, 19k miles, z28, every option except traction control, fiske wheels with michlin pilots, lingenfelter.com for a peek at the 383 package...extras were the wheels, spec clutch...came to 22k total at lpe back in 2001...i have all paperwork...one owner besides myself...picked it up a mth ago from a 61 yr old man..car has been babied..and its mint...lemme know if anyone is interested......not even sure if i really wanna sell.....lol....

iTrader

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

oh yeah and yes it is a manual 6 speed with an aftermarket hurst shifter..the one thats pointed towards the driver

iTrader

Black
    2000 SS

01 Z modified

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    oh yeah and yes it is a manual 6 speed with an aftermarket hurst shifter..the one thats pointed towards the driver
    Thanks for the reply, it sonds like an awesome car but I am really looking for a summer driver with a few mods. Thanks again.

Tim
    Last edited by timlou72; 07-27-2006 at 01:29 PM.

iTrader

Black
    2000 SS

Anyone selling

Still looking for 98-02 LS1 in the north east.

iTrader

black
    2001 camaro ss conv.

I have an '01 triple black M6 'vert SS, almost all stock aside from free ram air and tbb. It has 78k, looking to get $16K best offer. Let me know if interested. I live in Rochester.
    Last edited by willstoyz; 08-13-2006 at 06:39 AM.

iTrader

Black
    2000 SS

Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by willstoyz View Post
    I have an '01 triple black M6 'vert SS, almost all stock aside from free ram air and tbb. It has 78k, looking to get $16K best offer. Let me know if interested. I live in Rochester.
    It sounds like a nice car but I'm looking for a T-Top or hard top car. I just sold a 2000 Black Vert last year. Thnaks anyway.

iTrader

Black
    2002 SS

SS's

I have 2 cars for sale. The first is a black 01 SS, M6, T-tops, Leather, All power, Monsoon CD with 73K for $13,900. The second is a red 99 SS, A4, T-tops, Leather, All power, Kenwood CD with 53K. I can send pictures to your e-mail address if you're interested.

Thread Information