iTrader

white
    escalade

Give me $15k+your LS1 powered ride I give you my

1972 Chevy Camaro

I would entertain offers for a trade+cash for your LS1 powered ride. I am looking for around $15k cash and will give you trade in value around $10k.

Preferences are

trans am
    6speed
    light mods
    miles around 60k
    t-tops

e-mail me for more information BCarlson303@yahoo.com

Here is a more information. Not to state the obvious but I don't need a lot of negative opinions. I am NOT posting this offer on any other forums.

1Q87H2N136631

Hugger Orange w/Black Stripes, Black Interior, Steel Cowl Induction Hood, Lower Profiled Rear Spoiler, Front Spoiler, Front Split Bumper, Z/28 emblems and accents.

- Freshly Rebuilt 350 bored and stroked to a 383.
    - Forged internals
    - Aluminum Heads
    - Mild cam
    - Hooker headers
    - To protect from the headers it has ACCEL Pro Fit ceramic spark plug wire sets,
    - Completely new Mallory system including electronic ignition distributor and coil
    - Freshly Rebuilt TH350 transmission w/stage two shift kit. Drive normal you barely feel it shift, but if you get on the gas it tighten ups resulting in higher rev/firmer shift.
    - New B&M stall converter
    - New Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS Carburetors w/electric choke
    - Edelbrock Performer Intake (only piece taken from old engine and reused since it was virtually new).
    - K&N X-Stream Air Flow Assemblies - Aluminum radiator and Transmission cooler
    - Weiand's light weight, performance aluminum water pumps .
    - New single wire alternator
    - Multiple chromed pieces including Brake Booster, Hood Hinges and springs, Hood Latch, Valve Covers, and multiple other under hood components.
    -Dual Flowmaster exhaust.
    - B&M Quick Silver shifter.
    - Pro-comp Ultra-lite Auto Meter gauges
    -Custom painted Gauge Bezels
    - JVC Single CD head unit painted to match orange gauge bezels
    - Grant Steering Wheel
    - Grant anti-theft kit Steering Wheel Quick-Disconnect, Anti-Theft, Black, for Grant Wheels.
    - New fuse box and all new Painless wiring from headlight to taillight. No under dash wiring nightmare.
    - New Alarm w/Keyless entry
    -New shocks all four corners (KYB in the front)
    -New Hotchkiss Suspension kit
    The Hotchkis TVS is a all inclusive kit that has been designed and tested as a system. No need to mix and match components.
    The TVS system includes
    Heavy Duty Tie Rod Sleeves 1612, Enhance steering precision with our Machined Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves. They feature machined hex bodies, jam nuts and are finished in durable gloss black powder coat. 11/16" Thread
    1908F,Lower your GM F-Body 2" Below stock ride height to give it the right look, with an aggressive stance and a lower center of gravity. Our springs provide a firm, but not harsh ride. Each gray powder coated spring is precision wound using the highest quality steel. Specs: 2" Lowered Front 600 lb/in
    2236, Improve cornering by reducing body roll with a set of Hotchkis Performance Sway Bars. Hotchkis bars are CNC bent for a precise fit and feature lightweight hollow construction and include greasable polyurethane bushings, end links, brackets, and all necessary hardware. Hotchkis bars are powder coated for durability, and tested and tuned to ensure the best performance possible. 1 3/8" Hollow Front 7/8" Hollow Rear
    2408C Lower your Camaro/Firebird, reduce roll and increase handling with our Sport Leaf Springs. Our Sport leafs represent the latest technology in performance spring. Our springs utilize a 3/4 length over load spring reducing axle wrap and feature urethane rear bushings and rubber front bushings offering both performance and comfort. Included are heavy duty shackles, u-bolts, spring pads, and nut clips. Our sport leaf springs are designed to work on both Mono and Multi Leaf equipped vehicles.
    Note: This kit lowers the vehicle an avg of 2" (F) and 1.5" (R) from orig factory ride height.
    -All new Polyurethane Bushings
    - Rear end is not posi and is running tall gears (around 2.52 which translates to cruising at 60mph engine is at 2100 RPM’s). Has chrome differential cover.
    -New front Brake Pads
    -New Ball Joints
    -New Wiper Motor
    - Classic Style Black15x8 Rims w/ Z28 center caps and Chrome rings. Brake-dust covers painted matching Hugger Orange.
    - Like new tires. Front 235/60 Rear is 275/60. Chose this size for ride quality. Tires have been siped They all come with a transferable warranty through Discount Tire/America's Tire
    -Custom Corvette Taillight covers
    -Vehicle came equipped with A/C but was going with a whole new aftermarket system. Heat, defrost and A/C was not reinstalled.
    -There are a few rock chips on the hood/fender (and stem on passenger side mirror somehow) due to it being a daily driver
    -Driver side wiper broke causing it to rub the corner underneath the hood. Whole assembly has been replaced.
    - Gauge Bezels could use some touch up
    - Steering Wheel has wear marks on Orange Colored portion.
    - Trunk has no liner

I am located in Portland, OR.
    - Windshield has scratch on passenger side

COTM July '09
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

BLK/BLK w/CGM Stripes
    2010 Camaro 2SS/M6

nice! but that steering wheel and gauges do nothing for me...glws!

iTrader
    That is a beatiful Camaro, I think the main problem your going to run into is that most 6spd TA's in descent condition with 60K or less on them sell for a bit more than 10k, especially if its a WS6. You may find a plain jane TA close to what you want, but I know on autotrader.com the average WS6 with 60K or less is closer to 13-16k. Good luck amigo!

Just a quick search to give you some info, I searched within 500 miles of where I live (32244) and entered the search facts you stated (10K, less than 60k miles) and 1 car popped up.
    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/search...=1271718083133
    Last edited by WS6 > SS; 04-19-2010 at 03:04 PM.

iTrader

white
    escalade

I appreciate the input. Just thought it was easier to take a lower than asking offer than trying to ask for more money. Thanks again.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Nice Camaro. Sure you want to part with it?

iTrader

white
    escalade

.....gonna be tough but I have some great memories of a 98 WS6 I had...not to say i didn't have a great time in the Lightning I replaced it with...update, just replaced the entire exhaust with a quieter system hooked up to QTP electric cutouts and tomorrow I'm changing the gears from 2.52 to 3.42's.

Thread Information