iTrader

purple/white
    1995 TA convertible 6-sp

FS:RARE 1995 Purple TA Convertible--White Leather Interior 6-speed

Hello TA Collectors and Camaro lovers..for those who are interested in a VERY, RARE, HARD TO FIND Pontiac Trans AM...... Here she is.....Meet "Katie", my baby girl.......Yes "Katie" is a very nice 1995 Trans AM Convertible--"Katie" was delivered on 01/95 and is dressed in the ULTRA-RARE....MEDIUM DARK PURPLE METALLIC.

IN PAPERWORK DOCUMENTED FROM PONTIAC THAT I HAVE AND CAN SEND A COPY TO INTERESTED PARTIES: There were only 54 TOTAL Trans Am's for 1995 in this color.....HARDTOPS and CONVERTIBLES combined....Also there were only 458 with the "WHITE" leather....The WHITE leather was a "CONVERTIBLE" option ONLY. Only 5% of the total 2402 TRANS AM's produced in 1995 were sprayed in MEDIUM DARK PURPLE METALLIC.

"KATIE" optioned as she is...could be VERY, VERY RARE....As I have not seen another Trans AM with her color combination. "KATIE" CAN BE and probably WILL BE a show car, and will WIN a show class in the very near future.

"Katie" is powered by the 5.7 350 LT1 enhanced by a GM LT1 hot cam, GM 1.6 roller rockers and she also has the RARE WHITE leather....Also "KATIE" has a GM RAM-AIR hood (complete with FACTORY underhood airbox set-up) and she is also equipped with the VERY DESIRABLE 6-speed. The transmission shifts smoothly via a short stick shifter topped with a WHITE HURST shift knob........She is very quiet.....(mmmm....quiet.....ya right...) when your nice to her....but when you make her mad she rumbles via the SLP Loudmouth setup. She handles and drives like a dream due to a larger front and rear swaybars and low mileage....All of her power options work and windows are not slow at all....The dash has a small 1/2 inch crack right where the speaker vent starts on the left side, but was glued down.....The stereo speakers are in great shape also......The FRONT drivers seat has a spot on the DRIVERS BOLSTER where I caught it with the top of my cell phone antenna. It was glued down and will not cause problems and that is it for wear. The REAR seat is in MINT condition. .....The dash has a small 1/2 inch crack right where the speaker vent starts on the left side, but was glued down.....The stereo speakers are in great shape also.....The top is 1995 original and could be used for a while yet, It has the middle sections that are prone to usage, just now pulling loose in those spots so I taped both sides together with white tape.....all of us that own the convertibles know what Im talking about.....Also while she was in storage this winter something come down on the top and there is a 1 1/2 inch square spot, but has been taped and doesnt leak......all of us that own these convertibles--camaro and trans am-- know what Im talking about. The LEFT taillight does have some discoloration at the top but doesn't detract from the car at all.

"KATIE" is treated to NEW MOBIL 1 synthetic oil every 2500 miles, and I use only 93 HI-OCTANE fuel, she also gets a container of FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER every 6000 miles with INJECTOR CLEANER every other tank full, to keep her running SMOOTH......There are only 1 minor mechanical issues with her....... the "low coolant" light stays on even though the coolant is full.....when reading camaro and TA message boards Im not the only one with this problem...it could be just a sensor...."KATIE" has one small scratch about 3 inches long on the black deck lid and a small one about 1/2 to 1 inch on the right headlight cover and has a few stress paint scratches on the front lower air dam, and a few LIGHT ones on the drivers side LOWER spoiler part in front of the wheel, but other than the ABOVE mentioned items, the paint is in EXCELLENT condition.

The headlight motors work great, going up and down with NO noise, nice and smooth, also both foglites work excellent. The 4 wheel disc brakes are also in very good condition, with NO pulling or swaying. Under the hood the engine is very clean, with NO leaks or hesitations. Driving down the interstate at 72 MPH you hardly notice any interior noise at all, but there IS some dont get me wrong....I have had other performance cars that have ALOT of interior noice from the vehicle, but not with "KATIE"

She has been dyno'd at around 300 horses....actually 294 RWHP with 314 RWTQ. There could be more horsepower with a few more tweeks and mods. She has low mileage also. I adopted her from a nice older gentlemen from Florida, where she spent most of her life......Here are a few things about her.

"Katie" has been garaged all of her life (paint is in excellent shape, except for those mentioned above--since she has been garaged all her life there are NO CLEARCOAT peeling issues as some as these cars are prone to do..... ..and the interior is MINT.....and is a "weekend cruiser" only. "Katie" is equipped with all the Trans Am options including power antenna, along with these extras:

Purple /White leather/White Top (VERY RARE Color Combo)
    White 25th Anniversary Stripe Package (doors and rear..front bird also included but not pictured)--STRIPE PACKAGE CAN BE REMOVED IF NOT WANTED....(for a small FEE)--but looks very sharp with the WHITE top and interior.
    Factory CD player with 7 band EQ
    K & N Filter
    Remote trunk release
    Keyless Entry
    Electric water pump
    White face gauge package
    Short-throw 6-speed complete with HURST white shift knob
    Plastic-factory tonneau top cover included
    SLP skip shift eliminator
    HHP3 Hypertech Tuning
    Complete WS6 RAM AIR conversion (airbox and suspension)
    White hand-painted ram-air vents
    Mobil 1 5W30 synthetic oil
    GM Performance 4:10 rear-end gears
    LT1 hot cam
    1.6 rockers
    SLP loudmouth dual/dual exhaust
    BMR STB
    14% Dark tinted windows
    17 X 9 inch "POLISHED" American Racing Torq Thrust II rims
    275/40 17 inch Mastercraft (Cooper Brand) tires

ALSO HAS A "TRANSFERABLE" EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR 23 MORE MONTHS OR UP TO 65,000 MILES.******

"KATIE" has around 48,000 MILES on her and I have just had ALL the 50,000 mile GM maintaince work done, besides the work listed below at the local Pontiac dealership.

6-speed Transmission flushed and serviced
    Rear-end serviced
    Complete service
    Radiator flush and re-fill
    K & N filter re-charge
    NEW GM Spark Plugs
    NEW GM Wires
    Cap and Rotor
    A/C Recharge and Refill
    NEW GM Exhaust manifolds on the LEFT and RIGHT sides
    ****Also I just had a NEW GM rear-end complete with 4:10 GM PERFORMANCE PARTS gears put in as the other rear-end was whining and was REPLACED.....It was not cheap......ALL the above work was done at 45,910 miles. The rear-end has a 12 month--12,000 mile warranty also.

*****THERE IS ALOT OF MONEY INVESTED INTO MAKE "KATIE" FROM STOCK TRANS AM TO THE RAM-AIR TRANS AM YOU SEE TODAY.....TAKE A LOOK AND READ THE AD......I have invested about $2500 ALSO into her to make sure that the NEXT picky owner is satisfied with her. And $800 of that has been in the last TWO weeks.*****

All performance and maintaince work including cam and gears was performed by PONTIAC service tech's

I am VERY SERIOUS ABOUT SELLING MY BABY GIRL. The PRICE I would be interested in would be $8700. OBO

***"KATIE" has a BANK LOAN LIEN on the title so when I recieve payment from the buyer the TITLE and PAPERWORK will be sent to the NEW OWNER.*** I am a 36 year old NON-smoker, and as addressed above "KATIE" is a weekend cruiser.*****

Pictures can be sent to you and if there is any questions please address them to toplessta69@yahoo.com
    Last edited by toplessta69; 07-23-2006 at 12:52 PM.

Thread Information