Need more boost!
    iTrader

Green
    98 Ford Mustang

Talking FS/FT: Blown98 GT / 600+ Horsepower

I realize there are some die hard LS1 fans in here so please spare me the "Ford sucks" comments. Thanks.

Now that the disclaimer is over with, I am getting out of drag racial for a while and would like to see someone enjoy this car and also I would like to track the progress of ET's, etc.

Here are some details/specs:

*** Car was shown in 5.0 Mustang Magazine March 2005 ****

Anyway, here are the stats and hopefully I don't miss anything.

- Dark Green '98 Mustang GT <--- Click for picture
    - Approx 90,000 miles on the frame.
    - New forged engine (D.S.S. longblock) has approx 1000 miles total. I have the invoice for well over $8000 just for the longblock.

Engine Mods: Manley "H" beam forged rods, Custom 21cc forged dished Pistons, Anderson Ford Motorsport F72 billet blower cams, AFM hi-rev springs, Heads ported/polished, oversized ferrea valves, Bullitt intake, Forged cobra crank crank, Ford hi volume oil pump, ARP mains w/2000 bolts, MMR 7 1/2 quart oil pan, BHJ 10% overdrive SFI approved crank pulley, Poly motor mounts, K&N air filter. Have invoice/all paperwork for over $8000 for the longblock and also the cam card! Picture of the engine click right here

Fuel System: -8AN braided supply line, -6AN braided return line, sumped stock tank, 60# Seimans Deka injectors, Pro-M Universal MAF, Aeromotive Universal FPR, Bosch 390/420LPH fuel pump, twin Cobra 52mm Throttle Body.

Picture of the sumped tank

Suspension: QA1 tubular K member, QA1 tubular "A" arms, D&D Coilovers 14" 175lb, Maximum Motorsport Caster/Camber plates, Lakewood 90/10 struts, strange 10 way adjustable shocks, Steeda heavy duty upper and lower control arms, steeda full length subframes w/cross brace, HPM (Zinc) driveshaft loop, FMS aluminum driveshaft, 31 spline moser axles, Downs rear girdle, Houston Performance custom built differential with FMS 3:73 gears.

Transmission: Fully built Art Carr AOD (has overdrive with a switch), Art Carr 4000 non-lockup Converter (antibalooning plates, etc), SFI bellhousing, Art Carr deep trans pan, Hayden trans cooler, Automatic SFI flexplate. (Approx 500 miles total on the trans/converter). This transmission is rated for 800+ horsepower and has manual valve body and transbrake.

Power Adder: Novi 2000 RR supercharger, Paxton front mount air-to-air intercooler, Reichard Racing 3.3" ultra-grip pulley (approx 12 psi of boost).

Cosmetic: Cobra "R" 2 1/2" fiberglass cowl hood, FR500 steering wheel.

Electronics: MSD DIS-4 PLUS w/tach adapters, Innovative LC-1 Wideband with XD-1 gauge

Tires/Rims: Weld prostar drag welds (26x11.5 out back, 3.5's up front) , 3" hardened studs all the way around, McGuard lugnuts.

Exhaust: Mac longtube headers, Mac offroad "H" pipe & Borla XR1 catback.

Gauges: All gauges are autometer "phantom" series which include air/fuel, boost/vacuum, fuel pressure, engine temp, oil temp, trans temp. Gauge cluster is Cobra style and shows approx 2000 miles on it currently.

Stereo: Alpine head unit and Infinity speakers up front.

I have tons of pictures of this car and it's a ONE OWNER CAR --- me! Car has never been in any accidents, does not go out in the rain/snow, etc.

If you want to go 10's if not faster, this is the car for YOU! This car ran 11.2@128 last season (full weight, full interior & drag radials) with a much smaller blower (Vortech S trim) and not nearly as stout of an engine as the one in there now. This car has all the creature comforts (air conditioning, stereo) and I refused to gut this car out to make it a full race car. It's an awesome street car.

Click here for various pictures of the car

This car goes out for cruises every Friday night and is a joy to drive. It's very tame and I have a video of it at idle. If you're interested in the video, please PM/Email me. I have limited bandwidth or I'd post up the link.

Asking price --- $18k OBO. Please no stupid offers. Everything on this car has been professionally done with style.

What will I trade for? I'm open to offers. Let me know what you have.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions, feel free to send me an email here or PM and I'll do my best to answer.

Thanks,
    Tim
    '98 Blown Rustang (Novi2000 Powered)
    2005 Season: 11.2@128mph
    2006 Season: ??
    2007 Season? LOL...

iTrader
    1 (100%)
    sent pm

Need more boost!
    iTrader

Green
    98 Ford Mustang

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by formula_power View Post
    sent pm
    Sorry I haven't replied sooner this board doesn't send me an email I PM'd you back.

Thanks,
    Tim

iTrader

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

Quote Originally Posted by Blown284 View Post
    Sorry I haven't replied sooner this board doesn't send me an email I PM'd you back.

Thanks,
    Tim

Need more boost!
    iTrader

Green
    98 Ford Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by choppin-suey View Post

Need more boost!
    iTrader

Green
    98 Ford Mustang

Talking

New price: $17k which includes nice open trailer!!!! Hurry while it lasts!

Let me clear the air ... I've had this car 10 years and it's time for a change.

Car has had ONE OWNER -------- ME!

Here are the stats and hopefully I don't miss anything. If you have questions, please feel free to drop me a PM or email thanks.

- Dark Green '98 Mustang GT
    - Approx 90,000 miles on the frame.
    - New forged engine (D.S.S. longblock) has approx 1500 miles total

Engine Mods: Fully forged/built "281" loaded with Manley rods, Custom 21cc Pistons, AFM F72 billet blower cams, crower titanium hi-rev springs, Heads ported/polished and have oversized ferrea valves, Reichard Racing intake that's been ported/polished, Ford hi volume oil pump, ARP mains w/2000 bolts, K&N air filter. Have invoice/all paperwork for over $8000 for the longblock! Added recently : 8 rib serpentine system and all new custom piping all fabricated from Wicked Motorsports -- -Thanks Kevin!

Fuel System: -8AN braided supply line, -6AN braided return line, sumped stock tank, 60# Seimans Deka injectors, PMAS MAF, Aeromotive Universal FPR, Dual Bosch 390/420LPH fuel pumps, and Accufab oval TB.

Suspension: QA1 tubular K member, QA1 tubular "A" arms, D&D Coilovers, Maximum Motorsport Caster/Camber plates, Lakewood 90/10 struts, strange 10 way adjustable shocks, UPR extreme duty upper and lower control arms, steeda full length subframes w/cross brace, HPM (Zinc) driveshaft loop, FMS aluminum driveshaft, 31 spline moser axles, Downs rear girdle, Houston Performance custom built differential with FMS 4:10 gears.

Transmission: Art Carr extreme duty AOD, Art Carr Converter approx 4k stall with antibalooning plates, SFI bellhousing, deep trans pan, Hayden trans cooler, Automatic SFI flexplate.

Power Adder: Novi 2000 RR supercharger w/Reichard Racing 2.7" ultra-grip pulley. The blower was rebuilt over the winter with all new bearings thorought (race and low speed bearings replaced).

Cosmetic: Cobra "R" 2 1/2" fiberglass cowl hood, FR500 steering wheel.

Electronics: MSD DIS-4 w/tach adapters. Innovate LC-1 Wideband with XD-1 gauge.

Tires/Rims: Weld prostar drag welds (26x11.5 out back, 3.5's up front) , 3" hardened studs all the way around, McGuard lugnuts.

Exhaust: Mac longtube headers, Mac offroad "H" pipe & Borla XR1 catback.

Gauges: All gauges are autometer "phantom" series which include air/fuel, boost/vacuum, fuel pressure, engine temp, oil temp, trans temp.

Stereo: Alpine head unit and Infinity speakers up front.

Click here for various pictures of the car and a full rundown on every single modification completed.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions, feel free to send me an email here or PM.

Thanks,
    Tim

iTrader

White/Silver
    1989 GTA 98 GTP coupe

Not my cup of tea but the car sounds like a beast. Good luck with the sale!
    -98 GTP Coupe. Silvermist and stock.

-89 GTA*** L98, P1-SC, 24# SVO's, MSD 6-A, March underdrive pulleys, Edelbrock headers/catback and some other goodies.

~Tony

Need more boost!
    iTrader

Green
    98 Ford Mustang

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Not my cup of tea but the car sounds like a beast. Good luck with the sale!
    Thank you!

iTrader

White/Silver
    1989 GTA 98 GTP coupe

Oh yeah, FORD SUCKS!!

j/k

iTrader

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

none of the pics or anything work... btw

Need more boost!
    iTrader

Green
    98 Ford Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Oh yeah, FORD SUCKS!!

j/k
    You'd bother me if I were a die hard ford fan but unfortunately for you, I'm not LOL.. I have owned almost EVERY brand over the years.

Need more boost!
    iTrader

Green
    98 Ford Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    none of the pics or anything work... btw
    Sorry about that. Here's a good link I can't edit the original ad for some reason? Not sure why.....

Thread Information