Hi folks

I'm putting my baby on the market. Wife-approval influences are moving me in another automotive direction. This is a great opportunity to pick up a very reliable and very powerful automobile for a great deal.

She's a 2002 Lt. Pewter Corvette Convertible, black top, tan/black interior. Only 33k miles. Excellent condition!! Automatic, Loaded with all the goodies... leather, power sport seats, HUD, BSMs, Bose stereo w/ 12disc changer, selectable-ride suspension, etc.

She puts down 415+ hp to the rear wheels, and 390+ ftlbs of torque (I have dyno graphs if you are interested). I have a comprehensive list of mods I can send but off the top of my head:

-Z06 screens, removed OEM fog shrouds.
-Halltech + K&N induction
-LG Stage 2 camshaft
-Double-roller timing chain
-Comp Cams dual springs, Ti retainers, heavy duty valvetrain
-AFR 205cc heads
-LG Long Tube headers
-Random Technology Hi-Flow Cats
-LG X-pipe
-Z06 Exhaust
-Vigilante 3200rpm Stall T/C
-B&M Tranny cooler
-3.73 ratio diff
-Heavy duty output shaft
-Z06 sway bars
-Bump-steer links
-and much more..
-Dyno Tuned by Lou Gigliotti

She's 100% reliable and in excellent condition. 12mpg city, 25mpg hiway. Yes...25mpg with a heads/cam car! The LS1 is an amazing motor.

If you want a gorgeous car with a refined, sleeper look but also has enough power to challenge the 06 Z06, this is it.

Pics are available on request (email or PM me). Apologies for not displaying pics inline...LS1.com seems to have lost my registration, so I had to start from 0 posts again!

$35,000 obo. I'm flexible on this, so let's talk.

I'm located North of Dallas in the Plano/McKinney area. If you are local then I invite you to come take a test drive!

Email: dmarcus54@hotmail.com, smokeytirez@gmail.com

Please email first and I'll send you my phone number so I can answer any questions you have.

Thanks!
-Dave Marcus (SmokeyTirez)