iTrader

Black
    2006 Corvette

FS: 2001 Speedway White/Light Oak Corvette coupe with less than 5900 miles!

sold!!
    Last edited by Vettin man; 01-21-2006 at 05:22 AM.

iTrader

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by Vettin man
    That's right, less than 5900 miles! This car is in perfect shape and is kept in a garage all the time. One owner.

It has the following equipment: 1SC package (which includes: dual zone a/c, fog lamps, luggage shade and parcel net, memory package, Bose stereo, adjustable sport bucket seats, power passenger seat, twilight sentinel, electrochromic mirrors, head up display, power telescoping steering column), polished wheels, dual roof panels, performance rear axle (automatic, of course), body side moldings, front license plate frame (not installed).

Aftermarket items include: 12 disc CD changer, red Z06 style calipers, Z06 front screens, ground effects kit with functional Z06 rear brake ducts, painted to match rear taillight louvers and matching license plate frame/louvers, louvers in side coves, polished stainless rear exhaust plate with C5 logo, red acrylic rear letters, rear spoiler, Breathless Performance Vortex Rammer Air Intake with high performance throttle body air duct and Mass Airflow Sensor, red spark plug wires, red Z06 fuel rail covers (not in pictures, just installed), Lloyd's floor mats and rear cargo mat with embroidered C5 logos and C5 logo on rear of center console.

If you are looking for a perfect condition, low mileage C5 with just the right amount of customized aftermarket add-ons, this is it. Also has a transferrable GM long term warranty that still has over a year left on it.

Asking $26,900. If you're interested or have any questions please email me at vettinman@yahoo.com. I do not get a chance to look at the forum a lot so if you post a question here or PM me expect a little bit of a delay. Car is located near Greenville, SC (about halfway between Atlanta and Charlotte).

If you want to see pictures email me. This forum will not allow me to post the URL to the site that has them.

Too bad it's an automatic. Also, the reason you can't post URL's is because you don't have 10 posts on this site. Good luck with the sale.

iTrader

NBM
    2000 WS6

sounds nice..
    5900 miles ? would think it should sell quick you..

Thread Information