Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iTrader
    3 (100%)

black w/ ghost stripes
    02 ws6

FS. 2000 WS6 black

Hey everyone. I just bought a 2000 WS6 with the hurst package, t-tops. black int, ram air, dark tinted windows. This car has 87K on it and is in great shape! The car will have a rebuilt title and i know it will make someone a good car. I should have the car done in about 3 weeks. It has VERY light damage to the DRIVER SIDE front fender and rear quarter. Would anyone be interested in purchasing this WS6 for around 10K in less than a month?? let me know

iTrader
    3 (100%)

black w/ ghost stripes
    02 ws6

It will look just like my 02 WS6 but with different wheels. Car is all stock except for the K&N filter and the flowmaster exhaust. I can post the pics of it with the damage here in a few days. All the work on the car is getting done in a professional body shop by people that know what their doing.

iTrader
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew69_04 View Post
    It will look just like my 02 WS6 but with different wheels. Car is all stock except for the K&N filter and the flowmaster exhaust. I can post the pics of it with the damage here in a few days. All the work on the car is getting done in a professional body shop by people that know what their doing.
    is this stick or auto wouls you take 8,000

I have a need for speed! jigger1166's Avatar
    iTrader

Artic White
    00 SS Vert.

Pics.

I'd like to see pics. of the damage,please. I may be interested.

iTrader
    3 (100%)

black w/ ghost stripes
    02 ws6

Hey its a 6speed. I have pics of it. I need to get a fender and an upper outer rail for the car. This thing is going to be an easy fix. Whoever wrecked the car took the rims off of it. I have a set of 16" ws6 wheels for the car that i am going to sell on it. I think im going to start the car at $9000. thats a steal on a 2000 WS6 even with a salvage title. I had offers on my 02 for $17,000 and sold another non WS6 T/A for $15,000 last may. let me know. PM me your email address so i can send you guys pics that are interested

iTrader

iTrader
    Several, all broken

Rebuilt title and damage would need to bring that price down a bit.

KBB for a clean title, good condition is $10,775. Factor in the damage and the salvage title, and I'd say you have a $7,500 car. Just my humble opinion.

If you decide to come down on the price, I might be interested.

I have a need for speed! jigger1166's Avatar
    iTrader

Artic White
    00 SS Vert.

Quote Originally Posted by 420 View Post
    Rebuilt title and damage would need to bring that price down a bit.

KBB for a clean title, good condition is $10,775. Factor in the damage and the salvage title, and I'd say you have a $7,500 car. Just my humble opinion.

If you decide to come down on the price, I might be interested.
    He's right. I wouldn't pay $9000 for a rebuilt title. Let me know. Send some pics. please.

garygiguere@adelphia.net

iTrader
    3 (100%)

black w/ ghost stripes
    02 ws6

i did a KBB on the car and the FAIR condition was $10,270???? so thats why i thought $9,000 is a good starting asking price. This car is going to be bad ass and is worth all of $9,000. salvage titles dont mean squat to me since i fix them and know the quality of the vehicles i sell. I will get pics sent tonight of what it looks like wrecked. When its finished i will post pics and anyone really serious about the car i would want you to come look the car over and drive it and do whatever else you want to do so you can see how well these cars turn out when there fixed right. be looking for my email!!

iTrader
    Send pics to wseemer@gmail.com

I do have some trepidation about anything that's been involved in an accident. But, I may be looking for a car within the month and a T/A was a Top 3 option.

iTrader
    Several, all broken

i did a KBB on the car and the FAIR condition was $10,270???? so thats why i thought $9,000 is a good starting asking price. This car is going to be bad ass and is worth all of $9,000. salvage titles dont mean squat to me since i fix them and know the quality of the vehicles i sell. I will get pics sent tonight of what it looks like wrecked. When its finished i will post pics and anyone really serious about the car i would want you to come look the car over and drive it and do whatever else you want to do so you can see how well these cars turn out when there fixed right. be looking for my email!!
    I hear you, and can certainly understand where you are coming from, but salvage titles mean a whole lot to both banks and insurance companies. I am looking for a black 2000 WS6 for my girlfriend, but she would have to finance it.

Again, I'm quite interested if you can come down on the price a bit.

iTrader
    3 (100%)

black w/ ghost stripes
    02 ws6

What are you thinking is a fair price??

iTrader
    Several, all broken

Assuming the car is straight, and can be verified by putting it on a frame machine, I would say $7500-$8000 without the damage fixed, or maybe $9500 with the damage corrected.

This is of course assuming that I can get insurance and financing on a salvage title car, which I would have to verify.

Can you post some pics, so we know how bad of damage we are actually talking about?

iTrader
    3 (100%)

black w/ ghost stripes
    02 ws6

yea thats fine. Give me your email address so i can send you the pics. This car would be a very easy fix. I have extra parts that will go with the car too!! along with a set of chrome ws6 wheels

iTrader
    3 (100%)

black w/ ghost stripes
    02 ws6

heres some pics

iTrader
    3 (100%)

black w/ ghost stripes
    02 ws6

heres a few more

iTrader
    Several, all broken

Ok, just so you arte aware, I called my insurance (Progressive) and asked how they handle salvage title cars. I was told that the valuation is "actual cash value" (usually low to mid KBB) minus 25%. So a car with a low KBB of $10,000 is now a $7,500 car. P.S. - God forbid you ask Progressive anything outside the norm. Took 15 minutes and three transfers to get that answer.

Going to call my bank in a bit to make sure they will finance a salvage title car.

EDIT - Bear in mind, $7500 is what I can insure a FIXED Ws6 for. The car would have to be cheaper than that if I was going to have to repair the damage.

iTrader
    3 (100%)

black w/ ghost stripes
    02 ws6

Considering im going to include a $400 set of airbigs and the new module installed in the car, and an extra spindle with the strut and rotor ect. and possibly a steering rack. The only parts you would have to buy is a fender ($150 off ebay) a windshield w/ the molding ($120) and have a light pull on that outter rail. a neadlight assy would run you close to $300. so not counting paint you would have about $7800 at max in this car if you fixed it yourself and i sold it to you for $7000. idk if i mentioned above but im also including a set of 16" chrome trans am rims with the car with brand new BFG tires also.

iTrader
    3 (100%)

black w/ ghost stripes
    02 ws6

car also has t-tops just to let you know.

iTrader
    Several, all broken

Honestly, after look at those pics, I'm out. Good luck with the sale though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information