iTrader

purple/white
    1995 TA convertible 6-sp

FS:1995 Purple TA Convertible--White Leather Interior 6-speed--$10,500 OBO

Hello TA and Camaro lovers.. Katie is a very nice 1995 TA Convertible 6-speed....46,210 actual miles....I work out of town and she is my ONLY transportation to and from work 120 Interstate 70 miles, 5 days a week)--All of her power options work and windows are not slow at all.....The stereo speakers are in great shape also......The FRONT seats have NO WEAR at all and the REAR is MINT as well.....The top is original and looks it too...It just has a small 1/4-1/2 inch spot on both sides of the window where it has peeled some of the material back...all of us that own the convertibles know what Im talking about.....but has been glued so as not to loose more....Also the "low coolant" light stays on even though the coolant is full.....when reading camaro and TA message boards Im not the only one with this problem...it could be just a sensor......the TA has one small scratch about 1/2 inch long on the black deck lid and has a few scratches on the front lower air dam but other that that the paint is in EXCELLENT condition. Also I just had (4) brand new 275/40/17 tires mounted last month, and havent drove them to many miles....I have more pics that can be sent to SERIOUS, INTERESTED PERSONS and DELIVERY can be possible depending on what part of the country you are located......$10,500 OBO...

She has been dyno'd at around 300 horses, could be more with a few more tweeks and mods. She has very low mileage also..It can be given to serious, interested, persons. I adopted her from a nice older gentlemen from Florida, where he spent most of her life......Here are a few things about her....

"Katie" was born on 12/94 and is dressed in the ultra-RARE....Cyclamen Metalic(PURPLE)....(there were only 54 total TA's for 1995 in this color).....hardtops and convertibles combined.....Katie is powered by the 5.7 350 LT1 enhanced by a GM LT4 hot cam, GM 1.6 roller rockers and she also has the "convertible only"...WHITE leather....and she is also equipped with a 6-speed. She is very quiet.....(mmmm....quiet.....ya right...) when your nice to her....but when you make her mad she rumbles via the SLP Loudmouth setup. She handles and drives like a dream due to a larger front and rear swaybars and low mileage.... Katie has been garaged all of her life (paint is in excellent shape..and the interior is MINT, including the DASH).....and is a "weekend cruiser" only. Katie is equipped with all the Trans Am options including power antenna, along with these extras:

Purple/White leather/White Top (RARE Color Combo)
    White 25th Anniversary Stripe Package (doors and rear..front bird also but not pictured)--STRIPE PACKAGE CAN BE REMOVED IF NOT WANTED--but looks very sharp with the WHITE top and interior.
    Factory CD player with 7 band EQ
    K & N Filter
    Remote trunk release
    Keyless Entry
    Electric water pump
    White face gauge package--***WILL REPLACE WITH FACTORY BLACK GAUGES IF WANTED--***
    Hurst 6-speed complete with white shift knob
    Plastic-factory tonneau top cover included
    SLP skip shift eliminator
    complete WS6 RAM AIR conversion (airbox and suspension)
    White ram-air vents
    Mobil 1 5W30 synthetic oil
    4:10 rear-end gears
    LT4 hot cam
    1.6 rockers
    SLP loudmouth dual/dual exhaust
    BMR STB
    14% dark tinted windows
    17 X 9 inch "POLISHED" American Racing Torq Thrust II rims
    275/40 17 inch Cooper tires (brand new last month)

****ALSO HAS A "TRANSFERRABLE" EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR 3 YEARS OR UP TO 65,000 MILES.******

I have just had ALL the 50,000 mile maintaince work done at the local Pontiac dealership:
    --transmissioned flushed and serviced--
    --rear-end serviced--
    --complete service--
    --radiator flush and re-fill--
    --K & N filter re-charge--

****Also just had a GM rear-end complete with 4:10 GM PERFORMANCE PARTS gears put in as the other rear-end was whining and was REPLACED.....It was not cheap...around $1500....so rear-end has 0 MILES on it.*****

All performance and maintaince work was performed by PONTIAC service tech's

***"KATIE" has a BANK LOAN LIEN on the title so when I recieve payment from the buyer the TITLE and PAPERWORK will be sent to the NEW OWNER.***

****I AM VERY, VERY SERIOUS ABOUT SELLING HER.....SO BEFORE I PUT HER ON EBAY....LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYONE WANTING HER****

Questions or comments can be addressed to toplessta69@yahoo.com. I also have other pics that can be sent also.
    Last edited by toplessta69; 11-27-2005 at 04:50 PM.

Thread Information