iTrader

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 WS6

Fs:00 Ws6 Nbm M6

I think I have to sell my TA to pay for my wedding, just found out my lady has deadbeat parents…

It has 60,000 miles on it, it got a 224/224 Thunder Racing cam and Jet Hot long tubes about 23,000 or so miles ago. All was professionally installed by F-Body Central here in Maryland. They also tuned the car on the Mustang Dyno. Last year it pulled 390 at the wheels with the cut out closed, and 399 with it open. I have Kenny Diamond SFC’s, Carbon Fiber lid, smooth bellows, new NK plugs 4 times now with Taylor wires, underdrive pulley with alt overdrive, LS6 intake and a Flowmaster muffler with one Magnaflow cat to cut out the rasp. Always changed at 3,000 or less with mobile 1 synthetic. McLeod kevlar clutch and master cylinder are the only trans mods.

I put some custom painted fuel rail covers on there. They have flames on them that start from blue and blend into silver. I just did the brakes, I put Powerslot dimpled and slotted roters and hawk pads on all 4 sides this year. I painted the calipers and brackets black, so it looks nice. Brand new rubber in the last 500 miles in the rear and fronts are only 1200 miles.

This past summer I spent $900 and got the car buffed at the body shop, vinyl stripes removed, and all the door dings pulled out. I have all 6 chrome grills I just ordered and am about to put on. It also looks good with the Loudmouth tailpipes in the rear.

Inside has pretty normal carpet ware, all tan with tan leather. I sent in the 4 door pieces and the center piece that surrounds the radio and had them laid with carbon fiber. Stock stereo, but have started to move toward something nice by putting in an altima battery.

I have the old cam, manifolds and cats. Car would come with 2 16” chrome TA rims with Nitto drags on them. Only been down the track 2 times and I never got to use the slicks. I ran a 12.6@112 mph without slicks, underdrive pulley, and ls6 intake, and that was with a lousy driver (me). The car has spent more time in the garage being waxed then out on the road.

I'm not looking to give her away, so I'll start at 18,500/0b0
    390 RWHP on mustang dyno
    Cam/Headers/all bolt ons/Tuned

iTrader
    Can you send pics to orrjeff@hotmail.com Thanks

iTrader

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 WS6

TTT...17,500/obo

Dan95
    send pics to danumbarger@hotmail.com please
    also with the long tubes is the check engine light on or did u do sims or tune
    Last edited by Dan95; 03-19-2007 at 06:00 PM.

iTrader

Black
    2001 WS6

I am interested and very close. I live in Mt. Airy and work in Columbia. Pics to RyanSnoboarder18@adelphia.net

iTrader

ArticWhite&Black ws6 Rims
    2001 TA Ws.6

interested in a trade, here is my link,
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...640#post669640

please e mail pics to carol26710@yahoo.com

iTrader

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 WS6

Sold to Dan95

Thread Information