delinquent543

Thumbs up FS:+*GREAT CONDITION*+*CHEAP*+ Trans am WS6

PICS ADDED!I have a stock 2000 black on black Trans Am WS6 with an auto transmission and 78,951 miles for sale for a flexable 10,000$. The car currently resides in my garage for the winter. This is a WS6.... and NOT a clone, i will post pics of the RPO codes when i get a chance along with the interior and engine bay.

Price, Location, and Contact Info:
    The car is located in Revere, Massachusetts, 02151 at my house. I am at college but will still organize the sale and meet the buyer. PLEASE NO JOYRIDERS OR TIRE KICKERS, IF YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY IN HAND, DONT WASTE MY TIME. I would prefer a local sale please, but dont be discourged from making an offer, im sure we can work something out (SORRY, NO TRADES). The price is 10,000 but flexable... please no lowballing. I can be contacted by PM through this website or through e-mail at jokeefe@student.umass.edu Further information can be obtained via those two means.

Values:
    The Kelly Blue Book value of the car is $12,690 and the NADA value of the car is $13,525, with an average retail of $15,975

NADA:
    http://www.nadaguides.com/default.as...3-0-0-0&l=1&w= 21&p=1&f=5014&c=15&m=1143&d=914&y=2000&vi=52660&mi =78951&o=75|25|93&z=02151&da=-1&nx=1

KBB:
    http://www.kbb.com/kbb/Selection/Condition.aspx (You might have to re-enter the information here)

so clearly the listed price is a great bargain.

Cliff Notes Version:

Price: $10,000 OBO
    Mileage: 78,951
    Year: 2000
    Model: Pontiac Trans Am WS6
    Exterior Color: Jet Black
    Interior Color: Black Leather
    Transmission: Automatic 4 speed
    Modifications: Stock, except for Bilstein HD shocks (front/rear), Brembo slotted rotors, (front/rear), Hawk pads (front/rear), and a LM catback.
    VIN: Avaliable upon request
    Title: Clear
    Reason for Selling: I could use the money and the car isnt exactly a smart investiment to keep and insure
    Trades: Sorry, i wont accept trades for this car.

PICS ADDED!!!

iTrader

Cool

How can you say this is not a clone? The WS6 badge is on the wrong side of the car!

iTrader
    let's also see a pic of the motor.

iTrader

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

Haha. Must be a rare option.

delinquent543
    Yeah i noticed that too, someone sideswiped the car and it had the rear bumper replaced, i guess the guy put the badge on the wrong side. I dont want to take it off and risk messing up the paint... THe accident is all in the carfax report. Ill take a picture of the RPO codes when i go home for christmas break.... it IS a ws6... i mentioned that it wasnt a clone because someone mentioned the wrong badge placement in another thread. And if you really want to nit pick.. i took off the two white ram air stickers because i thought they looked tacky

delinquent543
    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    Haha. Must be a rare option.
    Thanks for your input, but you can stop trolling now...

delinquent543
    b u m p

iTrader

Unhappy Nit Pick?... Stickers looked Tacky?

As far as the nit picking is concerned... We are not talking about $10.00 here, we're talking about $10,000. Maybe you have that kind of money to just throw away, but we don't. As far as the Ram air stickers are concerned... it's a matter of opinion. I am actually looking for a real WS6 for my brother who happens to work very hard and long hours for his money and does have the cash in hand. He was almost ripped off by someone trying to pass off a clone of a WS6 just this week and I am just making sure it don't happen again. And as for the reply where you wrote about it being in an accident that is in the carfax report... ummm Are you assuming I, or anyone else reading this forum is a psychic and knew this? Why didn't you just write that from the beginning? You took the time to write no joy riders, tire kickers, if you don't have the $ don't waste my time, all the info. about the value of the car, blah blah blah... But you left out several very important items... #1) THE CAR WAS IN AN ACCIDENT! #2) The Vin # so it can be verified as a real WS6 and #3) At least one PIC of the engine. Had you have included those 3 items right from the start... No one would be wasting your time at all. And if someone noticed that the badge was on the wrong side of the car in another thread... Then that was all the more reason for you to include that information in this one! I hope you understand that I am not trying to put you or your car down and I am not trolling whatsoever. I am a serious potential buyer who is looking for a real Black WS6. (Black on Black... Even better!) I will be looking forward to seeing the new PICS on your Christmas break providing I haven't found one some where else first. Have a great day!

iTrader

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by delinquent543 View Post
    Thanks for your input, but you can stop trolling now...
    Trolling? Its extremely funny to see a REAL WS6 with no ram air decals and the ws6 logo on the wrong side.

iTrader
    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    Trolling? Its extremely funny to see a REAL WS6 with no ram air decals and the ws6 logo on the wrong side.
    I totally agree with you CUJO!

iTrader

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

ls1

Hey man, if you look at this as lowballing sorry.. but.. I am in collge and REALLY want a ta… would you consider selling me everything but the engine.. I already have an ls1 to install into it.. and I would trade my 99 v6 firebird black..very good condition it has aftermarket ground effects flowmasters tail light covers and tint.. it does look much nicer than most v6s(but its still a v6) but please consider.. thanks a lot and sorry if I lowballed once again…evan-stevens@utc.edu

Thread Information