FUGLY CBR1000RR rider.com
    iTrader

Black n Black
    04 Dodge Ram 07 CBR1000RR

F/T 07 Honda CBR1000RR

Ok guys, not going to waste my time posting pics if no one is going to be interested. I'm looking to trade my bike that has 2400 miles on it with nothing wrong except for a piece of the upper faring missing from a d bag. Only mod is flush mounts, have helmet and jacket oh and gloves.

If you don't have anything worth near the price of what the bike is worth, I'd be looking for cash too. I'm looking really for a classic mostly that I can restore. I have a 350 with a 671 up top I can drop in. But I'm looking for a car that needs some body work, maybe just paint and some interior work too. Not really looking for a high schoolers 80's Camaro. I just got done tonight on my 67 Mustang, starting a 68 Firebird on wednesday and want another Chevy as I used to have a 68 Chevelle until it got destroyed. Looking for ANY classic car though, not just a Chevy. I'd also trade for an LS1, but I don't see that happening.

If you guys have anything we can talk. Let me know. Email me at zggill04@yahoo.com or just pm me.

iTrader

Blue/Red/ Silver
    08z06,06GTO,04GTO,5BUSA

You never asked what you want for your Bike?

i'll give you 4500

iTrader

Black n Black

4500 is a low ball and a half. I'm not in any hurry to get rid of it and don't NEED to get rid of it. I'm looking at possible trading for a 70 Mach One that needs work but runs plus 3k cash.

Cash I'd take 8k. No less right now. Looking at what they are going for, that is more than a fair price.

iTrader

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Quote Originally Posted by zggill04 View Post
    4500 is a low ball and a half. I'm not in any hurry to get rid of it and don't NEED to get rid of it. I'm looking at possible trading for a 70 Mach One that needs work but runs plus 3k cash.

Cash I'd take 8k. No less right now. Looking at what they are going for, that is more than a fair price.
    8k for a liter bike? wow that's a hell of a price, at least around here. Great price!

iTrader

Blue/Red/ Silver
    08z06,06GTO,04GTO,5BUSA

No your right....what was i thinking.

no scratches , never been down.... i mentioned my Busa...but it had 2 years on the cbr and is not as fun in the city..( except when the baby GSX-r's pull up at a light and you see them get real nervous.....something about going 0-100 in 5.68 seconds got htem spooked)

you should get 8k for sure....but Bike are the only thing that are selling and poeple want new. But yours is new.

like you pipe put twin Yoshi's on in stanless.. removed the silencer inside....did you remove yours...you need an allen i believe ..lower rumble

iTrader

Black n Black

Yeah, bikes are alot of fun. But being in the Marine Corps there are a lot of restrictions put on bike riders that I don't want to deal with anymore. Plus I deploy in March and won't be able to enjoy it at all next year. I mean this bike is a lot of fun as long as you respect it, it won't hesitate to pull the front wheel on you if you let it.

As far as exhaust I haven't touched it. I got the blacked out Zero Grav shield, forgot about that, and flush mount turn signals. I always wanted the Jardine RT1 exhaust for it, sounds pretty nasty, knew a guy that had one.

iTrader

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Quote Originally Posted by zggill04 View Post
    Yeah, bikes are alot of fun. But being in the Marine Corps there are a lot of restrictions put on bike riders that I don't want to deal with anymore. Plus I deploy in March and won't be able to enjoy it at all next year. I mean this bike is a lot of fun as long as you respect it, it won't hesitate to pull the front wheel on you if you let it.

As far as exhaust I haven't touched it. I got the blacked out Zero Grav shield, forgot about that, and flush mount turn signals. I always wanted the Jardine RT1 exhaust for it, sounds pretty nasty, knew a guy that had one.
    What restrictions do they put on you? Just curious. And thank you for serving our country.

iTrader

Blue/Red/ Silver
    08z06,06GTO,04GTO,5BUSA

Its likely like being in the NBA......you sign a contract saying your gonna be physically ready to do stuff , they (USMC) pay you...then you get hurt riding wheelies impressing the locals or that special marine with no nads......hehe...love a woman in camo...or in full dress.....ARRHHHHH!!!

i'd imagine thats the type of rules they employ, if you get hurt on a bike hile being deployed....yikes...i think if you can't do your MC job it will be an issue....remember for those who haven't served its ruls and regs.

i was with the 75th in Kuwait in 91. RANGER

iTrader

Black n Black

It's just about letting your command know. Then you get put on a mandatory medium risk which means you have to call someone in your chain of command daily to let them know your alive. You have to become part of your battalion motorcycle club which is retarded, you have to wear all the gear... to include an orange or yellow reflective vests which have to have two reflective stripes on them at all times, have to take a yearly riding test, plus they are always looking to fry you. The commandant has said that if he could he would ban motorcycles. Just retarded, then all the retards that drive around here don't watch out for bike riders. There is more than that, but that is just some of the rules.

iTrader

Black
    2001 mustang gt

Quote Originally Posted by napper View Post
    No your right....what was i thinking.

no scratches , never been down.... i mentioned my Busa...but it had 2 years on the cbr and is not as fun in the city..( except when the baby GSX-r's pull up at a light and you see them get real nervous.....something about going 0-100 in 5.68 seconds got htem spooked)

you should get 8k for sure....but Bike are the only thing that are selling and poeple want new. But yours is new.

like you pipe put twin Yoshi's on in stanless.. removed the silencer inside....did you remove yours...you need an allen i believe ..lower rumble

dude liter bikes do 100mph in 1st at about 3.0 sec....

iTrader

Black n Black

I've had this bike up to 181mph, won't quite do 100 in first but with the close gear ratio will pull the tire through 3rd and a little light in the front in 4th when you get on it. I will tell you that despite knowing this, I've actually babied this bike due to the Marine Corps. Spent almost every waking moment with two wheels on the ground, though these Jap bikes can take one hell of a beating.

iTrader

Ray Charles blue

CBR's are nice bikes! Lots of midrange power.

You can still find left overs for $8,500 up here in PA. BRand new with the warranty. As well there are left over ZX14s for 9k all day long.

Good luck with the sale and keep yourself safe with being in the military.

Thread Information