iTrader

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

99 Z28 M6 for sale

I’ve decided to sale my 1999 Z28 M6 Camaro. I Purchased the car at the beginning of Summer 2006. I have started back to school and don’t have the time or money for the car. The Camaro is black on tan leather. It is loaded with every option available from the factory, including cd, t-tops, and the z28 chrome 5 spoke wheels. Extras on the car include a Moroso air intake box with a K&N filter as well as a 3 inch hooker exhaust system and a off road y pipe. The car also has a custom tune. The only exterior extra is the billet grille in the front of the car. Exterior is about a 7, while I would give the interior an 8. The car does have a few probles with it…
    1. The ¾ shift fork in the transmission is bent. The car will pop out and grind 3rd and 4th gear every once in a while. Its not a huge deal now but the transmission needs to be rebuilt asap. T56 rebuilds could fix this problem for about $900. This is the only big problem with the car.
    2. The car needs a new crankshaft position sensor. Its causing it to misfire just a little. The sensor is about $35 and is fairly easy to replace.
    The last factor is not really a problem. I purchased the car with 3.73 gears. I didn’t want the 3.73 because I do a lot of highway driving. I don’t trust many people changing rear end gears so I purchased a new complete rear end assembly and has it installed. This has caused the speedometer to be off by about 7mph. Its not a problem, just a nuisance.
    The cosmetics of the car are pretty good. The only problem is someone backed into it at a parking lot. I had it repainted on the front, there are a few small spider cracks and one small spot on the hood. Its not that noticeable and doesn’t bother me. Interior is near perfect accept for the classic small tear in the driver side seat about the size of a nickel. This car is overall a good car. It needs some slight work but can easily be put into tip top shape for about $1000 or so. I don’t have the time or money to do it so the car must go. Email or pm me for pics. Car is located in Talladega, Al. I am asking $8900 obo.

iTrader

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Forgot to include that the car has 76,000 miles on it.

iTrader

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Heres some pics of the car.
    Last edited by 96 blue maro; 07-09-2007 at 03:13 PM.

iTrader

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

price drop to $8500.

iTrader

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

price drop to $8200... someone make an offer... i need the cash for school fast

iTrader
    man id love to have that car
    i have the same exact car but w/the 6banger, cept i got the chrome 10 spoke rims.

im actually in the process of trying to sell it FOR an ls1 camaro
    too bad your not closer.

G'luck w/the sale

iTrader

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

$8000 obo

Thread Information