Thread: 99 firebird

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Black
    2000 T/A

99 firebird

asking 1500 willing to negotiate bc i know these cars are not worth just tons of cash, but i really need a down payment...
    the story on it is here ---->http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65621

1999 pontiac firebird suffered a horrible fate, the title is clean I never reported it to the insurance because i had liability and no one was at fault had every feature except for t-tops and leather. still starts and runs... estimated 2500 in damages

please help me out guys.... I need an LS1 I found a beautiful SS Camaro For 13k, please help me!!

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Black
    2000 T/A

hey you guys i posted this a few months back, i was going to part the car out. but i sold it to a buddy, since i wrecked my formula i bought it back, but now i've got the 02 bird and need to get rid of it.
    anyone interested?

pics can be seen here

asking $1200
    Last edited by Getzen_Guy; 01-06-2008 at 12:05 PM.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Black
    2000 T/A

***THIS CAR IS NOT DRIVEABLE IN IT'S CURRENT CONDITION***

1999 Pontiac Firebird (Navy Blue Metallic Color)

Car was purchased from Hudiburg, in OKC on June 6 1999 by it's original owner.

I have the owners manual and everything that came with it from the dealership.

I have reciepts for everything on this vehicle, including the window motors, fuel pump, and even headlights, signal lights etc.

I have the title in hand, no lien

Clean Oklahoma title

This car was in an accident on October 4th 2007, was brought to my house on a wrecker, and I haven't done anything to the car except take off the nosepice and drivers side fender.

The Good:

-NEW- auto trans bought new and now has less than 20k miles

-NEW- window motors, and regulators in both doors (installed in late september)

-NEW- gm fuel pump, installed Dec 28 2005, very few miles on it

-NEW- gm pontiac firebird power antenna installed less than 1 year ago.

-The interior of this vehicle is perfect, there are no stains. Interior was always vaccuumed and carpet was shampoo treated regularly.(well, I went out to take pictures this morning and there are some stains on the passenger front floormat(not carpet) that wasn't there before, as well as in the back near the rear cup holder.

-Non-smoker vehicle

-I am this vehicles second owner, purchased from the first owner in immediate family.

-Car was always well taken car of, never driven hard.

-Car has 160k miles, but the first owner was an older gentleman who worked about 60 miles from his home.

-I have owned the car since mid 2005 and have put 28k miles on it.

-The car is a beautiful car with Navy Blue Metallic paint, never in any accidents prior to this.
    -Cloth Interior

-Tinted Windows

-Power Everything, steering wheel radio controls

-This is a hardtop car,very hard to come by most of these cars were ordered from the factory with t-tops

-Automatic Transmission

-Scheduled routine maintanence always done on time. (mobil 1 every 3k miles)

-This car was very well taken care of, it was always properly maintained. The motor, and all other mechanics are in their original stock form and unmolested by power adders etc.

The Bad:

What The Car Needs- the vehicle will start, motor will rev when you tap the accelerator.

however, the car needs all four tires and wheels.

-The Car needs a new hood, nosepice, and both front fenders.

-I have the filler plate, for the nosepice (the license plate cover with the firebird on it) Navy blue Metallic to match the car.

-The rear drivers fender had a large dent from impact, but bodyshop said it can be repaired easily. The damage to the panel looks bad, but I trust that body shop.

I just found out today that the radiatr does have a hole in it, but we had a radiator guy ok at it, and he said it can be patched. so it doesn't need replacing.

-Vehicle Options-

3.8 liter v6 engine, power windows, power doorlocks, power driver seat, steering wheel radio controls, dual front air bags, power antenna, keyless entry, alarm,

this is not a parts car, this is a car you buy to rebuild!

clean title, not salvage, not rebuild, junk, etc. clean!

call 405-821-0951 for further information!

the vehicle is located in seminole oklahoma, just about 50 miles from okc!

Thank you!!

Thread Information