iTrader

98 Z28 BLK T-Top, M6 24,000 Original Miles MINT

I have decided due to financial reasons to part way with my pride and joy. I have probably one of the cleanest 98' Z28 6 Speed Camaro's you will find. The car has now 24,015 miles on it. The interior is in amazingly clean shape and has NEVER been smoked in. The car has a black exterior and is also in MINT condition with no dings and dents. There are NO mechanical issues with the car PERIOD.

The car has only a few tasteful mods done to it. An aftermarket 160 Degree thermostat. It has full length Pacesetter Headers and matching off road y-pipe. The car will not pass emissions as it does not have a cat nor rear 02 sensor setup. This does throw a check engine light but does not hurt the vehicle. It does however retain the original emissions EGR and AIR so its only a matter of installing a Cat and a rear 02 sensor and it will pass emissions. The car has a Magnaflow exhaust that exits through probably the only center mount exhaust you will ever see on a Camaro as it is completely custom. The rear valance is body matched color and original SLP parts. The center exhaust tip is from a C5 Corvette Powerflow System. You can't even purchase the parts separate to make this type of kit. The car also has an SLP cold air lid and “smooth” bellows complimented with a Hypertech Power Programmer.

The suspension is stock Minus BMR lower rear control arms. The wheels on the car are also slightly rare. They were original equipment on a limited Production “Z29” package. They are made polished and made by ROH and are 17x9.5” and have Bf Goodrich 275/45/17 tires. The tires will need replaced eventually but are perfectly fine for now. The shifter on the car has been upgraded to a Hurst shifter which was not original equipment on 1998 Z28 cars.

The rear taillights and all side marker lights have been professionally spray tinted and cleared. The headlights have also been “whistler” modded meaning the inside of the lens has been done in black to give a nice effect without hindering the light output. Other then an installed billet front grill the car has no other appearance mods.

Like I mentioned this car truly is a mint vehicle that has been well cared for and needs a good home. I will reserve the right to refuse sale if I believe a potential buyer is going to beat the hell out of the car so to speak. It has never been to the drag strip or on the dyno so I cannot tell you any performance figures. The car is stock 305HP with the current mods I would say it is in the 335 or so range.

The car has a clean Ohio title that will be released once payment is received and the title is kept local at my credit union. Anyone interested in sending me a certified check from a bank will have to wait till the check is cleared and then the car can be shipped at the buyers expense or picked up local.

$10,500 OBO no trades, no joy rides sorry

Pics show Center exhaust pre install but you get the idea, I didn't want to delay listing the car due to some tips. The tips will be done before pickup...sorry for the semi-dirty rims

Adam 419-410-4282

iTrader

iTrader
    Sold.....

Thread Information