iTrader
    98 Camaro, 97 Vette

98 Z28 408CI Camaro custom paint

1998 Camaro Z28 Automatic with 65,000 miles. Tan leather interior, eclipse CD player, aftermarket sound system, Xenon ground effects, 19" Breyton wheels. The stock LS1 was removed and a 6.0 block with an eagle stroker crank, eagle rods, and diamond pistons were installed making it a 408CI. A comp cam was installed along with a mild head port. LS6 intake, and a K&N high flow intake were also added. The car has custom SS stripes painted on it. It is somewhat hard to see in the pictures but there is "ghost" checkered flags in the stripes. Car also has flowmaster exhaust and 3:73 gears. Brake calipers were powder coated and SS Camaro decals added. Slotted and drilled rotors also installed. There is more I know I am forgetting. Have a ton of money in this car. Only has around 6000 miles on it since the work was done.

Pictures will come soon.
    $12,000

iTrader
    98 Camaro, 97 Vette

pictures

New to this forum, will be able to post pictures after 5 posts

iTrader
    98 Camaro, 97 Vette

iTrader

silver
    2000 trans am

has it been dynoed? any idea of how much hp and torque?

iTrader
    98 Camaro, 97 Vette

Started to have it dynoed one time and went through a couple warm up runs to see what gear to have the transmission in and the computer on the dyno crashed. Still has stock exhaust manifolds Y pipe and cats. The next step was to upgrade them but just ran out of interest. It's my Dad's car and he is a partner in a GM dealership. He just ordered a new Z06 and lost interest. The motor has a ton of money in it and is strong, with exhaust and a tune it would really come alive. I really wouldnt even want to guess but I would say around 475hp

iTrader
    98 Camaro, 97 Vette

Any reasonable offers?

iTrader
    How long ago was the engine built? How many k on the motor now? What kind of tuning was used? Any recipts for the motor build up? Do you guys have any of the factory parts(wheels factory deck)? If things work out would you be willing to meet 1/2way in Minot ND? I live in Meadow Lake Sask Canada, its a good 16hr drive to Minot from my house.

iTrader
    98 Camaro, 97 Vette

Around 6,000 miles since rebuild, the 6.0 block only had 32,000 on it when removed and was bored. The tuning was done by someone up in Canada. I can get more information on who they go through, but we hook a laptop up to the car, get the information on it and send it to him, he sends us back the updated programming. I know there are better ways to do it but he is very reasonable on price and it definitely helped. We sold the stock wheels, the stock deck and changer we still have, but something must have been wrong with it because not all the speakers worked. That's why we added the new deck. Would be willing to meet in ND.

iTrader
    Do you know the compression ratio? What heads are on it, and the cam specs? I know you mentioned some brands of the engine internals, but I would really like a detailed list of all the components in the motor with pn.#'s if possible.
    If I buy something that has been modded I want to make sure its gonna be perfect and work well. Is the stock torque converter still in the car? Also is the title clean and in hand? Lastly do you have any interior pics? My work email jaycee@nulineauto.com It has unlimited amout of space.

Thread Information