iTrader

midnight metalic blue
    98 Pontiac Trans Am

98 cam'd out trans am

my paintball team just got some hellacious help behind us and ill be traveling a lot this next year so im considering selling my car. I dont have to but i could use the money from it so here goes...
    Its a 98 trans am m6 dark blue with beige interior it has 72k miles on it. aftermarket light weight ram air hood, ls6 intake, pacesetter lt's, magneflow exhaust with a single cut out, 4.10 gear in the rear end, pro 5.0 short throw, it just had the clutch pressure plate fly wheel throwout bearing slave cylinder everything in there replace, i replaced the fuel pump about 3 months ago and while the tank was dropped i cut out a trap door in it so if it comes time to do it again itll be a lot easier. the car has boyd cottington 17's on it, it has a pretty nasty efi live tune on it, also has a texes speed tourquer 2 cam in it and i believe the specs on it are 232/232 596 lift. its a t top car. very clean and straight, there are a few small knick on it here and there but nothing bad at all and the hood doesnt line up just perfect but typical for a lot of after market hoods. it sets just a hair under the fenders on the same spot on both side of the car. other than this there is nothin wrong with the car. it also has had the egr deleted. i just spent right at 1500 when the clutch and all was done. my computer is messed up right now and its not loading my pics so if youre interested i can text them to you. my number is 816 341 4099 you can reach me anytime. im asking 10k for it. thanks

iTrader

midnight metalic blue
    98 Pontiac Trans Am

If it makes a difference to anyone I have the original window stick for the car too

Thread Information