98 Camaro Z28 car is in Warren, OHIO
Ls1 5.7l,borq warner t56 6 speed trans,10 bolt posi rear with 342 gears, slotted and dimpled rotors with hawk pads
179,000 miles and the motor doesnt use any oil, doesnt smoke, doesnt knock or tick. its a perfect running ls1. the trans shifts smooth thru all the gears doesnt grind or needing forced into gear. clutch was replaced before i bought car which was around 4-6k miles ago. i replaced the slave cly. and looked at the clutch when i was in there and it appeared to still look like new. car has been repainted in a bc/cc marina blue met. which was painted in feb. 2011. orignal color was white. all the seems on the car and under the car are clean. car has aftermarket springs on it which claimed to be 40% stiffer than stock also lowered the car 2". car has stainless steel long tube headers with true dual 3" pipes that run into dual flowmaster 44s that dump before the rear axle. also comes with factory manifolds y pipe and muffler. cold air intake. car has HURST roll control (line locks). and also a HURST short throw shifter. the tan leather interior is clean. only one rip on the drivers seat. bout 2" long. carpet is super clean with no stains. pioneer deck is installed. also comes with factory. car is sitting on polished alum. ZR1 wheels 17x9.5s up front and 17x11s in the rear. 275s front 315s rear. berger panel. blacked out all lights. twin halo HID healights. 10k hids blue tint. included with the car is a 4" cowl hood. all new fluids in the car. anitfreeze, oil, trans fluid, and rear gear oil. have less than 1k miles on all. exhaust, cold air intake, rims where all done before summer around the april-may months. not needing to sell just seeing if i can. not interested in trades just cash. shoot me offers. the worst i can say is no thanks. im Asking $8000 obo. email is Mudslinger366@yahoo.com and phone is 330-307-9255