my baby has served me well in the past 4 years that ive owned it but its time to let go as ive decided to pick up a new lease and im unable to keep both cars. the vehicle is a 98 Camaro z/28 w/ the a4 auto trans and 170,000 miles. still runs as well as the day I bought it and hasn't had a single issue with it since I bought it at 131,000 miles as the previous owner was a member on here as well that also took great care of the vehicle. the only issue with it is the a/c does not work and it hasn't since the day I bought it. the previous owner said it worked intermittently and I never bothered to look into fixing it so it remains as is.

overall, id say the car is a 6/10 both exterior and interior. last summer I replaced the brake pads, put on an ss spoiler, replaced the headliner, the flowmaster muffler with a magnaflow bullet, installed an slp lid and probably my favorite mod- I installed a BLS projector headlight kit along with 5000k HIDs. also, I put on new wheels and tires last summer as well. all of these mods have about 6-7k miles on them. oil was just recently changed less than 100 miles ago (1.5 weeks ago) with a synthetic blend.

the stock stereo has been upgraded as well. in the front there is a set of RE Audio XXX 6.5c component speakers and the headunit has been upgraded to a double d mods double din dash containing a pioneer avh-p2400bt headunit.

the car is sold as-is and with everything taken into consideration I am looking for $3200 FIRM which I believe is a VERY fair asking price.