iTrader

NBM/Torch Red
    01 SS Blown/03 Cobra

98' Black SS/M6/$5500

NO, You're not seeing things!...I'm selling my 98' SS if the offer is right. It's black with grey leather, has TSP rumbler exhaust,pacesetter lt's, ory(no cats), 160 thermo, slp lid, K&N filter, and ls1edit tuning. The car made 335rwhp/352rwtq a year ago. It has 125K HIGHWAY miles. The body is in very good condition for the miles.
    -%5 tint on the sides and back.
    -Clutch only has about 10K mile
    -I can not stress enough that the miles are HIGHWAY. I put 60K in less than 2 years. I work a good ways from where I live so thats why.

Now, this car does have a few problems. About a month ago I was coming home and noticed the oil pressure had dropped down to 20lbs(usually runs 50lbs). Basically, before I could do anything I started hearing a light knock. I pulled over and checked the oil and it was a little low so I added some into it. I drove the car home(15 miles or so) and when I pulled in my driveway the knock was much louder. From what I can gather on ls1tech, the oil pump failed and I spun a rod bearing. Here are some other issues with the car:
    -The tranny doesnt go into 5th(just grinds).
    -Needs an a/c compressor
    -Needs back tires(brand new tires on the front, I just wanted to get my $$ out of the ons on the back)
    -Front bumper and DS fender could use painting. The front bumper has some paint thats chipped off(barely noticable) and someone hit the fender with an egg and it chipped the paint up.

I really dont want to get rid of this car b/c its what I always wanted but I'm going back to school in a couple weeks and I need to free up some $. I just bought a procharged 01 SS a couple months ago and It's breaking me in a hurry so it'd be nice to get rid of this one. However, I'm not going to give this car away and I'll keep it I have to. I can get pics upon request to anyone that is interested. I'm located in Greensboro, NC. I may be able to setup delivery within 300 miles or so. I also have a set of MTI heads and an MTI cam I can add with the car at a discounted price if interested. TITLE IN HAND.

$5500obo

Email me at onefastss223@yahoo.com for pics/more info.

thanks guys,
    chris

iTrader

NBM/Torch Red
    01 SS Blown/03 Cobra

Sale Pending!

iTrader

NBM/Torch Red
    01 SS Blown/03 Cobra

Sold!

Thread Information