Its now up on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AIT&viewitem=

Selling my 1994 Firebird Formula LT1 (350 V8) with 6 speed manual. Great gas mileage with 6 speed, ~28-30 mpg highway!

Has approx 107,700 miles. Runs Great, engine runs very strong, this car is fast. There are no problems with any of the drivetrain, Very Solid Car.
Body is in Excellent shape. Color is Black with expected paint fade for a Firebird on the rear spoiler and front clip only. Car has been well maintained and taken care of. Interior is cloth and in great shape. Never has been smoked in.

Has Flowmaster Dual exhaust (cat-back) that sounds incredible mounted to the 350 V8.
Has 18" Eagle Alloy wheels with Brand new tires and newer brakes (looks great on a black car).
Also has keyless entry and Alarm System.
Clutch and Transmission shifts flawlessy into all 6 gears. Car has always been adult driven.
Has a Moroso Cold air intake, smooth intake elbow, and short shifter stick (makes the shifter throws shorter/easier).

The good:
Oil changed every 3,000 miles.
Brand New spark plugs.
Brand New tires.
Brand New Battery.
Water pump changed 7K miles ago.
Brand new headlight.
Regularly serviced.
Clean Title and Clear Carfax.

The not so good:
Typical paint fade on front clip and spoiler.
You can see the fade on the back in the pictures.
The front has some paint issues that dont show up in the pics.
A/C has a leak and doesn't blow cold air. I don't use AC so I never had it looked at.

Car is located in Colorado Springs, 80919. Buyer is responsible for arranging pickup.
Serious Buyers please contact me with any questions, as I will tell you as much detail about the car as I can.
I can email more pictures upon request. Selling the car as-is.