iTrader

Red
    2000 Trans Am A4

94 Firebird Formula A4 for sale.Gotta go quick!!!

Alright i have a 94 Firebird Formula in great condition. The odometer reads 100xxx miles, but the engine was replaced in 99 (i do have the reciepts for this) and has only 70xxx miles on it. Mostly stock but has a couple of mods. Flowmaster complete exaust kit, K&N air intake, and a shift kit i believe are its only mods. I also just got a set of coils off a 02 trans am with 5000 miles on them, i got them to better the cars handling and drop it about half an inch. I did not put them on but they will go with whoever gets the car. It has brand new tires on it that sit on 5 spoke polished eagle rims. The car is white with gray interior which is very nice no tears, burns, or anything like that. Its got the 10 spkr. Bose sound system with 6 disc changer and a custom fit hatch box for 2 12"s although i am only running one and it is almost to much already(infinity perfect 4ohms). Well i just listed it in autotrader for 8,500 obo. . But if it goes within the next week i can let it go for $7,000, but it HAS TO GO THIS WEEK. This is a great price especially with the condtition its in. If the week passes by and its not sold then the price goes back up. It needs to go quick cause the guy who i will be buying a car from will be listing his in a week if mine doesnt sell. It really is a must see car and i guarentee its worth the money. I do have pics so if you are interested or want some pics email me. dazeskater@hotmail.com . Gotta go guys!!!

iTrader

Red
    2000 Trans Am A4

no longer for sale...its my baby i cant part with it, but nobody wanted it anyways

Thread Information