As the title says, for sale is my 2000 Z28 which by the time it sells will have just over 66000 miles on it. All the work done on it was done almost exactly 2 years ago by Rapid Motorsports with 61xxx miles. I bought the car in June of 2004 and it was my daily driver until Nov of 2007. I've never had any issues with it.

Asking 12500 firm.

Here is a list of what was done to the car:
Custom Grind cam: 232/234 .592 lift, not sure on the lobe sep
Ported LS6 oil pump,
Heavy Duty timing chain,
160 degree thermostat,
25% under drive pulley,
American Racing 1.75 stainless headers,
American Racing Off road Y-pipe,
Magnaflow catback,
SLP Air Lid,
LS6 85mm MAF and adapter,
Custom tune.
Removed the AIR and EGR systems. This car WILL pass emissions inspection though.
cross drilled and slotted rotors all around,
Hawk pads. (brakes were done with about 50k on the odo)
Tires are Riken Raptors with about 5k on them - certainly nothing special, but I don't WANT sticky tires on the back.

When it was tuned, it put down 402 rwhp and 398 rwtq.

From the factory it has TTops, M6, the zr1 5 spoke wheels, Monsoon sound system with all newer speakers, and 12 disc cd changer in the trunk.

There are some dents and dings on the body unfortunately. It was egged on the driver's side so it has some damage from that. Also on the drivers side the paint it scratched down to the primer from getting scraped up against in a parking lot or something. On the right side there is a dent/chipped paint from a rock or something getting kicked up by a mower. It appears as though something was dropped on the hood and there is a ding there too. Unfortunately there have been too many times where I've walked out and seen someone wrong with my car that wasn't there when I've parked it.

I have some pics that can be emailed if you're interested. Pictures were taken just after being washed, I didn't bother to detail the car or anything like that, so you're seeing it with a fair amount of improvement possible for either a Saturday's effort, or about $150.

I may be able to get most of the damages fixed fairly by making comprehensive claims on the car. I've been planning to go get estimates but have just been busy. However, it should be noted that if this car is brought back to being in showroom type condition, the asking price WILL go up by a significant amount, probably to 15000.