28,474mi. Car was originally ordered as a stage 1, due to unavailability of wheels (dispute between Roush and ditributor of the wheels, not resolved till May of 2005 I believe) I got the car when the guy that ordered it declined to purchase (due to it not having the wheels it was sold as a sport). Picked it up on January 17th 2005. Has every option the stage 1 has except the wheels (which as I stated before where unavailable) and the now available hood scoop (looks cheap in my opinion anyway). The things I know it does have off the top of my head are, Roush gauges (signature above odometer and indiglo in color), Roush pedals, Roush performance exhaust, Roush carbon fiber trim, shaker 500 stereo (6 disc indash cd), Full body kit to include qtr. window louvers, front and rear windshield banners, Signature seats (two tone/ light gray w/dark gray,....not same as regular mustang seats, different shape) Hurst short throw 5sp. ABS, TCS, CC, PW, P/seat, AC, Keyless entry. Still under factory warranty 3yr./36,000mi and extended warranty on drivetrain. Only modifications are tinted windows and American Racing Torq Thrust II's (17x8 upfront and 17x9.5 rear). Always kept service records, never been to a track. Click on the link below to see pix, I cant get them to upload on this site, believe they are too big, I will try to email them to someone to host them if someone can do it, but will have to email them next time I am at my parents house, pix are on their computer. Car is being stored in my mother's garage in NC until sold. Still have window stickers. Asking $31,000

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photo...0/ppuser/17446