Hello everyone.

Unfortunately it has come time to sell my baby. I will be posting the information below, but this car has been maintained flawlessly and always cared for like it is one of my children.

2nd owner always adult owned. I have maintained and loved this car for over 4 years now. I recently did all of the 100,000 mile preventative measures including new alternator, radiator, upper and lower hoses, water pump, and Optima Red Top battery. The car has Corsa stainless steel exhaust, twin disc McLeod clutch, and 3.73 gears. This car has been dyno tuned and produced 459 rwhp and 466 lbft. It is running 275/45/18 all the way around and has had a recent brake upgrade including powerstop rotors and Hawk ceramic pads. I have well over 30,000 total invested in this particular car. You will not find a better cared for CTS V anywhere! I have recently started my own vehicle restoration business and I am no longer in need of this vehicle. I have owned Corvettes, Chevelles, Mustangs, Impalas, and many many Cadillacs. This car is BY FAR the best vehicle I have ever had my hands on. She gets 19 mpg around town and 25-30 mpg on the interstate (depends on whether you drive 70 or 77). Feel free to email me with any other needs for pictures and I assure you that this car is as clean underneath as it is on the exterior. I recently replaced all rear IRS bolts and bushings due to concern over the factory components from Getrag. I hate to see this rare collectible car go, but there are just too many projects to keep up with. The original owner put 88,000 miles on her in Tampa, FL and I purchased her there. I have since only put approx. 8000 miles on her in 4 years. Lowered price according to market value, 16500 Firm, this car has been very well maintained and taken care of and it will be an excellent value for the future owner! Feel free to email me with any questions, concerns, picture needs, or inquiries to me here. The quality of images that are uploaded is poor, but I have plenty of ultra high quality images of the car and can take any pictures requested that I may not already have. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Driver's Side.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	150.1 KB 
ID:	26073
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Passenger's Side.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	26074