COTM July '09
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

BLK/BLK w/CGM Stripes
    2010 Camaro 2SS/M6

2003 Ford Explorer Limited 4X4 V8

Gauged interest a while ago to sell her but decided to keep it. Although now, things aren't going as planned and I don't believe I can afford to keep it with the baby on the way "and" the wife returning to school in the fall.

I love this truck but it may have to go. Wife is looking to go back to school and can't have a full time job with that, and I have to make sure I can get by with my income.

I owe approximately $12600 right now so that's what I'm asking; which is almost exactly the Blue Book value for this truck with all the options it has and mileage. Although I'm open to offers; which mean I'll have to take a hit, but I'm fine with that if it's not too much.

It's a Silver '03 Limited Edition V8 with almost every option you can throw at it, inc. selective 4WD (NOT the crappy full time AWD) leather heated seats, 6-disc changer, wood grain interior, side curtain airbags, tow package, chrome premium wheels, privacy glass and 3rd row seats. Mileage is a tick over 60K. All services/recalls and known TSB's have been taken care of inc. the new PCM tune (which was quite a few $s) and the rear hatch glass/hinge (got them to warranty it).

In addition to the above reasons, we barely drive it anymore 'cos we carpool to work (wife works down the street from me). The only time we take it out is in the weekends or when we want to travel comfy with a bunch of people and even then it's rarely over 5 people so the 3rd seat gets no use, so we could even take a car (like to the beach/partying/etc.). And people who know me know that I take very good care of my cars and am very upfront and honest about their condition and this truck in damn good condition. And as long as I've had it (about a year), it's got Mobil-1 in it.

Pics ... http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewvehicle.php?id=15946

Thanks for looking!

iTrader

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Its a very nice riding and running truck. Tows a LS swapped 95 Z to Jersey flawlessly

COTM July '09
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

BLK/BLK w/CGM Stripes
    2010 Camaro 2SS/M6

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Its a very nice riding and running truck. Tows a LS swapped 95 Z to Jersey flawlessly
    thanks mang, unfortunately, I get the feeling that people these days want rediculously cheap instead of a solid/carefully used/maintained truck

Thread Information