iTrader
    2002 TA

2002 Trans Am in NC 7600 obo

Alright well I'm finally putting up my 2002 Trans Am for sale. Overall it is in good shape for the year and the miles. The mileage is high BUT the engine AND rearend have both been rebuilt within the last 15k miles.

----Pros---
    --The rearend only has 1k miles on it. Rebuilt with stock 3.42 motive gears and the GM KOYo rebuild kit
    --The engine has 15k on it since the rebuild, new knock sensors with the little dam built around them to protect them better, fel pro top end gaskets and exhaust gaskets, brand new lifters.
    --Fresh oil change, full synthetic valvoline
    --Brand New spark plugs within 100 miles ago
    --Right headlight motor and passenger window motor both replaced less than 1k miles ago. I believe the drivers side were replaced before I got the vehicle.
    --Rear tires have maybe 3k on them and the front have about 60% tread.
    --Front brakes brand new rotors and pads within about 2k miles ago
    --Headlights and brights all replaced while I've had it
    --BRAND NEW running light housings, they look good
    --BRAND NEW COMPUTER-
    --The power steering pump is MAYBE 200 miles old as well
    --Alternator was also replaced within 5k miles
    --BRAND NEW CLUTCH INSTALLED

---Cons---
    --Front bumper could use paint as well as hood
    --A/C doesn't work

The exhaust is longtube headers welded to the stock Y pipe with a hooker cat-back. Sounds awesome, not too loud at WOT but good idle.

The front bumper isn't pretty and the hood obviously isn't painted nor does it fit perfect but thats because I didn't pay 750$ for it, I also have the stock hood. Overall you're getting a higher mileage sports car.... with almost everything replaced or rebuilt. I would trust this car to drive anywhere.

I'm getting the car out of the shop on friday it's having the computer replaced, brand new. I will have pictures of it on friday!

The Price is 7500 FIRM as I just put a brand new clutch in.

I also have with the car a set of low mileage heads I was thinking about having sent out and putting on it that will come with the car along with brand new fel pro headgaskets, and along with both hoods. UNLESS I sell any of this, if I do I will put that money towards the pay-off and lower the price.

Any questions feel free to ask!
    301 653 9087- Tony
    [B][I]

The stock hood is going back on in a few days and the Ram Air hood will come with it, the stock hood has a spot where the clear coat is chipping, isn't that big though.

The Ram Air hood was bought off ebay for from a company and it doesn't line up to a T so they gave me my money back and told me to keep the hood because of shipping costs. Honestly if you get brackets made for it to move it forward maybe 1/4 of an inch it would be good, I'll post pics up of how it looks with it on and the little gaps. Also the vents for the hood are inside the glove box.

Where paint is chipping on bumper

NO TRADES

Dont PM or reply on here
    Email- Pythias2050@yahoo.com

Call or Text- 301 653 9087

-Tony
    Last edited by Pythias; 11-01-2010 at 10:46 AM.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    BLK TA modded 12.2@113mph

Quote Originally Posted by Pythias View Post
    Alright well I'm finally putting up my 2002 Trans Am for sale. Overall it is in good shape for the year and the miles. The mileage is high BUT the engine AND rearend have both been rebuilt within the last 15k miles.

----Pros---
    --The rearend only has 1k miles on it. Rebuilt with stock 3.42 motive gears and the GM KOYo rebuild kit
    --The engine has 15k on it since the rebuild, new knock sensors with the little dam built around them to protect them better, fel pro top end gaskets and exhaust gaskets, brand new lifters.
    --Fresh oil change, full synthetic valvoline
    --Brand New spark plugs within 100 miles ago
    --Right headlight motor and passenger window motor both replaced less than 1k miles ago. I believe the drivers side were replaced before I got the vehicle.
    --Rear tires have maybe 3k on them and the front have about 60% tread.
    --Front brakes brand new rotors and pads within about 2k miles ago
    --Headlights and brights all replaced while I've had it
    --BRAND NEW running light housings, they look good
    --BRAND NEW COMPUTER-
    --The power steering pump is MAYBE 200 miles old as well
    --Alternator was also replaced within 5k miles
    --BRAND NEW CLUTCH INSTALLED

---Cons---
    --Front bumper could use paint as well as hood
    --A/C doesn't work

The exhaust is longtube headers welded to the stock Y pipe with a hooker cat-back. Sounds awesome, not too loud at WOT but good idle.

Obviously this car has higher mileage.... but not near as high as some of the cars I've seen on here and the only thing this car is going to need in the next few thousand miles will be a clutch. It still engages and disengages ok, but you'll want to replace it within a few months of purchasing it.

The front bumper isn't pretty and the hood obviously isn't painted nor does it fit perfect but thats because I didn't pay 750$ for it, I also have the stock hood. Overall you're getting a higher mileage sports car.... with almost everything replaced or rebuilt. I would trust this car to drive anywhere.

I'm getting the car out of the shop on friday it's having the computer replaced, brand new. I will have pictures of it on friday!

The Price is 7500 FIRM as I just put a brand new clutch in.

I also have with the car a set of low mileage heads I was thinking about having sent out and putting on it that will come with the car along with brand new fel pro headgaskets, and along with both hoods. UNLESS I sell any of this, if I do I will put that money towards the pay-off and lower the price.

Any questions feel free to ask!
    301 653 9087- Tony
    [B][I]

The stock hood is going back on in a few days and the Ram Air hood will come with it, the stock hood has a spot where the clear coat is chipping, isn't that big though.

The Ram Air hood was bought off ebay for from a company and it doesn't line up to a T so they gave me my money back and told me to keep the hood because of shipping costs. Honestly if you get brackets made for it to move it forward maybe 1/4 of an inch it would be good, I'll post pics up of how it looks with it on and the little gaps. Also the vents for the hood are inside the glove box.

Click for full size

Where paint is chipping on bumper
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size

NO TRADES

Dont PM or reply on here
    Email- Pythias2050@yahoo.com

Call or Text- 301 653 9087

-Tony
    I don't understand that you installed a new clutch in it but it needs replacing soon you should change that in the add it will help you sell it

iTrader
    2002 TA

Fixed, thanks

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    BLK TA modded 12.2@113mph

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Pythias View Post
    Fixed, thanks
    Good luck

Thread Information