iTrader

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Zo6 for sale

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Zo6 Quick Silver Metallic. 25,xxx miles. Vin:1g1yy12s525104255 Asking $26,800

This vehicle is in excellent condition and has been a pampered adult driven weekend and sunny day driver all of its life. I am the third owner of the vehicle. The car was originally purchased by a doctor as a second car, then sold to a second owner who had 13+ cars and rarely drove it. I bought it directly from the second owner about three years ago and it has been my second car and has been mostly sitting in a garage in Connecticut. I have driven it a total of about 9,000 miles since I purchased it. The car has never been to a track and has never been smoked in. Last year I moved to the Boston area and I am finding that a second car is not practical for me at this point. My loss is your gain.

This vehicle comes standard with a number of options as a Zo6

This includes:

405 hp Ls6 Engine
    6 Speed Manual Transmission
    Active Handling
    Traction Control
    Limited Slip Diff
    4 Wheel Antilock Brakes
    Alarm
    Power Heater Mirrors
    Halogen Headlamps
    AMFM Stereo with single cd
    Electronic Dual Zone Climate Control
    Heads up Display
    Leather seats, steering wheel and shift knob trim
    Rear window defroster
    PW, PDL, Cruise

It also had the original options of the memory package, electrochromatic mirrors and 50 state emissions. Original sticker price was $50,435

Aftermarket Options:

CAGS Skip Shift eliminator
    Halltech Cold Air System (includes original intake)
    C6 Shifter and boot
    Trunk Mat
    Door Sill protectors
    Armourfend Clear Bra protection kit, although i removed the fender and door areas of it, since they were yellowed, no damage was sustained to the paint underneath. It was installed by the original owner at the cost of 1100 bucks. I have the receipts
    Aftermarket wheels and tires were added at 9,000 miles by previous owner. They are aftermarket replica Z06 wheels with firestone tires. I do not have the original wheels

Repairs made and service: I have always used synthetic mobil 1 as have the previous owners. Oil is changed seasonally regardless of mileage. I have had to have the rear diff seals changed out due to a common leak. I have also had to replace the secondary fuel pump due to a failure and the batter is new as of last season.

Condition: Vehicle has a clean carfax and has had no paint or body work. The seats show little to no wear. The car does not leak any fluids and runs and shifts well. There are a couple of stone chips on the front of the car, but most of it has been shielded by the clear protectant. The front air deflector often scrapes on normal roads due to the very low ride height of the vehicle and there are a few nicks which are not readily visible on the bottom front of the car. The paint is not swirled and is only washed by hand or in a touch-less car wash. The interior is clean and the only markings are a couple of marks on the drivers door from my dress loafers. There are no scratches on the exterior of the car, nor dents. The rims are in good condition and show no rust nor curbing.

More Photos at : 2002 Corvette Zo6 Photos by Bpostemski | Photobucket

Feel free to ask me any questions or info

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Car is worth about 20k would you take 19K ??? No joke, I like the car but 27k is way over market. This would be a cash deal and I live about 4 hours away, I could be there on Tuesday with cash in hand and drive it home with my son. Let me know what you want to do. Keith
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

iTrader
    Thank you for your interest but my research does not indicate this car could be bought anywhere for 20,000 in this condition and with this mileage.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

My offer will stand if you are interested at a later date.

iTrader

White
    '10 ZR1

It looks like, to me, the private party value is right on with the OP's asking price.

Hell, I'd take if for 19K too!

iTrader

navy blue
    2002 camaro ss

My buddy just bought a 2003 z 06 with 32000 miles full borla exhaust lowered down 1.5 inches dk blue silver stripe new tires for 19,500 dollars. Its a rocket!!!!

iTrader

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Just cause some guy wanted to sell a car fast and therefore sold it for a bit less than what it is worth does not mean the entire market of c5 z06s drops to sub 20k. The OP has stated his price, no need to tell him what other people have bought z06s for.

iTrader

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Just cause some guy wanted to sell a car fast and therefore sold it for a bit less than what it is worth does not mean the entire market of c5 z06s drops to sub 20k. The OP has stated his price, no need to tell him what other people have bought z06s for.
    This would be correct.

iTrader
    Price reduced to 25,300, serious offers considered. Thanks,

iTrader

Stryker Blue
    2009 G8 GT

Very nice car at a very fair price. Good luck with the sale.

iTrader
    2 (100%)
    Nice car worth every cent

Thread Information