iTrader

Black
    87 GN

2002 Camaro SS, 1,770 miles

Sunset Orange with Tan Leather Interior, 6 speed. Yes 1,770 miles. Not a typo. SLP grill. The car is in NEW condition. Still smells new. No mods ever. Completely bone stock. Never driven in rain etc. Garaged. Very few made in this color, especially combined with tan interior. Plastic on carpets, radio cover, etc. Not much else to say. Car is new, bone stock, and never modified. $27K

email: songsrme@comcast.net

iTrader
    i'd feel bad buying a car like then and then driving the crap out of it...wish it had more miles on it so the price would be lower and i'd get it as a daily driver

iTrader

Black
    87 GN

Yeah, I'd guess you would want to look at it as a future collectible. Then again, what new performance car can you buy right now that is anywhere close to this car in looks and performance? The only down side is no warranty. But this car looks so much better than the gaudy anniversary stripe jobs and how many do you see driving around with this color or color combo?

With the Venezuela issue, it's likely gas is going to gover 4 bucks and stay there. Who knows. This might kill the production of the new muscle cars coming out. At the very least, it's going to relegate these types of vehicle to part time status at some point.

92 octane is now about 3.65 in my area. The media must be on the side of the oil companies, because I don't see where they come up with a national average of less than 3 bucks. Gas will soon be over 4 bucks and never get less. It will make us all rethink what we drive on a regular basis for no other reason than economics.

iTrader

Black
    87 GN

Come to think of it. This gas thing spiraling out of control may have an impact on whether new muscle cars actually get built.

And you can bet the new Camaro or Challenger will not be going out the door for under 40K for some time...unless it's a 6 banger. The only (affordable ) 6 banger I've driven worth beans is a GN....and they don't make them anymore.

iTrader
    Im with you on that one! Awesome color combo on that car. Makes me want to buy it and just park it in a bubble it looks so damn good

iTrader

Black
    87 GN

I think I'm starting to talk myself into driving it as a daily driver when thinking about the prices the new Camaro and Challenger will fetch!

iTrader
    you might as well. even though the miles are low on it unless someone wants to keep it as a collectable you'll never get as much as your asking for it. someone that wants to just get a car to drive around has options of picking up a 5-8000 mile car for about 20k. I know how you feel my viper is a very low mile car and I would never sell it for that reason. no point losing so much money in a car you rarely ever drove. i've had a few trans am's thinking about getting into a camaro now but not sure yet.

iTrader

Black
    87 GN

Yes, you're right. It is alot of money. For someone who wants to store the car away though, you are not going to find much rarer than this. I know there are some 35th anniversary edition ones with lower miles out there...and they are asking new car prices too. But if you search the country, you won't see a Sunset Orange one like this. Low miles or not. I'm always open to best offer as well. Gotta start somewhere.

iTrader
    pm me with what your absoulte bottom line price is or e-mail me rickydhadwal@hotmail.com

iTrader

Black
    87 GN

Bump please. No one interested in this beautiful car? Note the OBO in the selling price.

iTrader
    Beautiful car TTT for ya, my brother had one just like it & I had the 02 SOM WS6, very nice wish I had the extra $$!
    2008 Lincoln MKZ - AWD
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT - Wifes car
    2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP - Sold
    2004 Pontiac GTO M6 - Sold

Thread Information