iTrader
    1 (100%)

2002 Big Dog Bulldog $45k Invested & 2003 Hayabusa 40th Anniversary Looking To Trade

I'm looking to trade, sell one or both. As long as what you have to trade is of equal value. I'm leaning towards a vette, ss or ws6. Convertible would be a plus. MUST BE 6spd. Let me know what you have and want. I will be without a computer tonight until Friday, but post here or email me anyway lbradley@baybroadband.net

Here is what I have:
    2002 BIG DOG MOTORCYCLES BULL DOG, NEW 120inch Ultima engine black/chrome 130rwhp 135rwtq w/ 6 month/6000 mile warranty and MSO documentation, Performance Machine Hustler wheels, Performance Machine calipers, Avon Venom R 250/40/18 Avon & Venom 100/90/19 tires, Corbin solo seat, Digital Dakota speedo/tach, 1 piece 1.25inch handle bars w/risers, Choppers Inc. six shooter .44 magnum grips, 54mm inverted front end, Oil cooler, Spike front axle nut covers, Spike chrome +3 inch forward controls, Bassani Pro-Street pipes, Baker 6-speed tranny, Primary cover tag bracket, LED Billet front and rear turn signals, Ness chrome adjustable kickstand, Maltese cross ignition cover, Maltese cross coil cover/motor mount, Maltese cross shifter rod, Thunder Heart electronics and wiring, Chrome billet mirrors, Braided plug wires, Braided brake lines, Braided clutch cable, Braided throttle cables, Braided oil lines, Braided fuel lines, Custom purple pearl marbleized metallic paint job, Works chrome adjustable lowering shocks, Custom 5.75 X 9 chrome headlight, Crane single fire coil, Dyna 2000 ignition, Mikuni HSR45mm carb, Over $45,000 invested I have spent a lot of blood, sweat, tears and money on this amazing machine. This bike is better than new. This bike gets "thumbs up" and compliments where ever I go. This bike drives like a Cadillac and will preform like a BIG block muscle car, although it is still under the "break-in" period with ONLY 140 miles on the engine. The bike has not been full throttle.That thrill ride will be left for the new owner. What more could you ask for, looks, performance and ride quality all in one. The best thing about it is that you get a completely "one-off" custom bike unlike any other but still will save on your insurance premium due to it being a BIG DOG and not a "No Name" custom built down the street. As you can see, I have spent countless hours building and customizing this bike. I have it listed locally for $24,000

I also have a 2003 Suzuki GSX-1300R Hayabusa 40th Anniversary Edition. It has the Yoshimura Full race system with carbon fiber can, K&N filter, Dynojet PC3R programer, TopGun painted undertail, Suzuki GEL seat and grips, Puig smoked black double bubble windscreen. Dynoed 164.8rwhp and 100.6 rwtq. It also has brand new tires. It has never been raced or abused, always garage kept. I have it listed for $8100.

I have always been a Mustang guy. I have owned over 13 of them. I want to break out and try something different. Maybe someone here will give me that chance. Let me know what you have and how you want to trade. I really like this site and I hope to join the family soon. I just need to move these bikes in order to do so
    Last edited by KIXASS; 10-25-2006 at 09:36 AM.

Thread Information