iTrader
    7 (100%)
    2002 Trans Am WS6

2002 35th Aniv LE Camaro SS Convertible 6spd - 931 MILES!

35th ANNIVERSARY LE CAMARO SS CONVERTIBLE
    931 ORIGINAL MILES!

We are selling our museum quality 6 speed 2002 35th Anniversary Limited Edition Camaro SS Convertible. This car is 100% original and absolutely flawless in everyway...its a "brand new" car with just 931 original & documented miles. The car is powered by a 5.7L LS1 V8 and has a 6 speed manual transmission. The car is fully loaded with all SS options including Hurst Shifter, Monsoon Stereo with 12 disc changer, power everything, keyless entry, traction control, and so on. In addition it also has the very desirable 345HP SLP option that includes the Blackwing air lid and Center Mounted Exhaust. Only 609 6 speed convertibles were made...and very few of those had the 345HP option. This car is SS # 4268 and is a true SLP second sticker car.

The paint and body on the car are absolutely flawless...as it should be. The car has been stored inside a climate controlled garage under a cover its whole life. Its been cared for using nothing but Zaino polishes so it looks phenomenal. The black power top is in perfect condition as well. The factory 35th LE wheels are in perfect shape and the car still has the original Goodyear F1s on it in like new condition. The car has never seen a drop of rain so the undercarriage is as clean as it was when new.

The leather interior is in perfect shape as well. The floor mats have never even had a foot on them! The 35th LE seats are two toned ebony and pewter with the 35th LE SS badge embroidered into the headrest...it looks great. The car has the factory Monsoon Stereo system with the optional 12 disc changer in the trunk (the cartridge for the changer is still in plastic and has never been used.)

The LS1 engine cranks and runs perfectly. Its optioned with the SLP Center Mounted Exhaust (CME) and Blackwing Lid so it makes 345HP instead of the standard 325HP. The 6 speed manual trans shifts flawlessly through the optional Hurst shifter. It has a positive traction rear axel with 3.42 gears. The car has only ran Mobil 1 full synthetic since new and has just been completely serviced.

This car is a true collectors car and has been treated like one its whole life. Its been stored properly and maintained in a way to keep in like new (if not better) condition. I have a ton of documentation with the car including the original window sticker, SLP option window sticker and original bill of sale. Original sticker price on this car with the limited availability fee was just under $50,000! You will not find a nicer or more desirable (LE 6spd vert with CME) 02 SS than this one anywhere.

$25500 CASH OBO
    Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)
    I do have a clean, clear title in hand for the car.

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car. I am not interested in boats, race cars, campers or motorcycles.

I can trade up or down with cash going either way!

OVER 200 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:

0235thLE Photos by 1997ramsst | Photobucket

iTrader
    7 (100%)
    2002 Trans Am WS6

INTERIOR

iTrader
    7 (100%)
    2002 Trans Am WS6

ENGINE BAY

DOCUMENTATION

2002 SUNSET ORANGE METALLIC WS6 #8497
    1996 ARTIC WHITE TRANS AM WS6
    1987 BRIGHT RED FORMULA 350
    1978 Trans Am SE

iTrader

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Man, I thought my LE had low mileage! GLWS. She's gorgeous, as is your TransAm.

Thread Information