Have a 2001 red ws6 for sale. It is loaded except traction control. The car is a m6 with the hurst shifter option. I bought it on 10-31-00 and have only driven it to car shows where it has never not placed. For the most part it is stock. I have changed the exhaust to the SLP loudmouth system with the y-pipe just to get the sound. I also installed the high flow intake cover in order to get a large surface to put a custom airbrushing of the firebird spitting fire over a racing checkered flag. I also have a mirrors under the hood. They are attached with velcro in case you want to remove them. Headrests are also embroidered with the firebird symbol saying "trans am" under it. Car has matching painted red calipers along with "ws6" decals on them. Car has never been raced or beat. Actually it has never seen above 65! Currently has 3,200 miles on it. Tired of paying storage fees and insurance on a car I drive 3 times a year. Stepping aside to let someone else enjoy it. Asking price is $28,500 OBO. Message me or email me. If you prefer call anytime at 219-746-4736.

Brad