iTrader

Black
    2001 Formula Firebird

SOLD - 2001 Formula Cam/Headers/4.10s & More DFW

SOLD

2001 Formula Firebird LS1 V8 with approximately 133k miles, 2nd owner. Manual 6-Speed Clear and clean title
    in hand! Got it listed on CL for more but I'm listing it here for the LS1 Members for $5300 obo

Cloth interior
    Very straight body.
    I am located in the Fossil Creek area in North Fort Worth.

$5300 OBO for LS1 Members!

The Good:
    Very quick, fun car. The exhaust has a very throaty note and the rumble turns alot of heads. Overrall looks great for a 2001 model with black paint that is daily driven, one small "dent" (maybe someone leaned with their elbow?) on the drivers side rear quarter. Car is fast, loud, and mean but my friends say I drive it like a granny. I rarely ever open up the throttle and I don't beat on this car. Gets lots of looks, especially with the fat rear tires and chrome wheels. All work was done by LG Motorsports in Wylie,
    Xtreme Horsepower in Hurst, and myself. Brand new battery. Rear main seal and pilot bearing were replaced as preventative maintenance
    when the clutch and flywheel were installed. Pretty good highway gas mileage with the 6th gear for cruising. Heater works great. No front
    license plate I have had NO engine problems, NO Transmission Problems. Starts up strong everytime hot or cold, wet or dry.

Has the following modifications:
    GM Hot Cam
    Texas Speed Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers 1 7/8" primaries 3" Collector
    Texas Speed 3" True Duals w/sweet thunder mufflers dumped before axle
    O2 Sims
    Dyno-tune @ LG
    8 Point Weld-in Rollcage
    Subframe connectors
    Came from Factory with LS6 Intake
    4.10 Gears
    Spec Stage III Clutch
    Spec Billet Steel Flywheel
    Chrome ZR1 wheels 9.5"/11" IIRC (these are well made; no waves, no orange peel)
    275/17 front tires, 315/17 rear (Sumitomos)
    Functional ram air (modified original hood behind inlets)

The bad:

The car has good pioneer speakers and a sony headunit but the amp has been removed so they are not currently operational. Plug everything into an amp and replace the fuse (included) on the main power wire and you're back
    in business. All the A/C components under the hood have been removed (compressor, condenser, and hoses). Needs flasher relay replaced for blinkers. I do not have the parts for the A/C but can be had used fairly cheap and reinstalled with no problems. Drivers side window needs a new motor gear. There is a paint chip in the hood which has started to flake as well as a spot on the halo (right behind t-tops) where a bird dropping etched the paint. The underside of the front bumper has some scraping from pulling in and out of parking lots. Has some swirl marks but nothing that any good detailer can't fix. There are a few scratches on the car which may or may not buff out, and the usual rock chips on the front bumper. Upper cigarette lighter does not work. The "change pocket" is loose, console doesn't latch and the top is coming off. The passenger side door panel has the crack that plagues many f-bodies. Leather on the hurst shifter has worn off
    the top (really makes no difference other than aesthetics).
    A new/used console and passenger interior door panel would be nice to fix those problems but again that's mostly for aesthetic value. Seats and carpet have wear and tear you'd expect from a 10 year old car. I have put the rear seats back in the car but do not have any of the mounting hardware or seatbelts. You'd have to be pretty small and flexible to get back there anyway

SOLD
    Last edited by FunkyTownFBody; 02-16-2010 at 12:49 PM. Reason: SOLD

iTrader

Black
    2001 Formula Firebird

Price drop! $5000 obo, let's make this happen!

iTrader

Black
    2001 Formula Firebird

More pics!

Thread Information