iTrader

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

2001 Camaro SS 47,000 miles

I am officially tired of the SS and its time for it to go to a new home. I want a 93-96 LT1 Z28 hardtop.

Car is Black on Black with leather interior, t-tops, and auto with 47,000 miles. Car is super clean inside and out, no rips in the seats and no dents or dings outside. Fairly new tires. The car has all power options and they all work except the A/C. It stopped working a few months ago and I was told its the clutch, I tried to add freon but its full and wont take nomore, so its not leaking. Car is being sold with everything Ive done to it on it. TTII's 17x9.5 front and 17x11 rear with 315 tires, wisper lid, Flowmaster cat back with turn downs, fast toys ram air kit, Eibach pro suspension kit, BMR adjustable panhard rod, silver faced gauges, red grand sport vette hash marks on drivers fender, whistler modded stock headlights, black turn signals, window tint, and SS grill. The car runs and drives great, nothing wrong with it except the A/C. Ive just had the car for 3 years and just want something different now. I need to take new updated pics of the car this week and will post them up. Asking $12,000 OBO. Will consider SERIOUS offers.

Feel free to call anytime to ask about it. 318-348-4626

iTrader

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

I havent taken any new pics since I swapped out the headlights and tail panel and exhaust. Its been raining this week and havent had time with work to clean it up for pics. The seals were coming off the halo's so I removed them and put the stock lights back on but did the whistler black mod to them. Ill throw the halo's in with it if you want to try and reattach the seals to them. I also put the stock gloss black tail panel back on it, it has some red and silver fill in letters on it. I removed the GMMG and put a flowmaster on it with the some turn down exhaust. Feel free to call anytime and ask about the car or anything.

[IMG]
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/BLURRRR/DSC03087.jpg[/IMG]

iTrader

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

I havent taken any new pics since I swapped out the headlights and tail panel and exhaust. Its been raining this week and havent had time with work to clean it up for pics. The seals were coming off the halo's so I removed them and put the stock lights back on but did the whistler black mod to them. Ill throw the halo's in with it if you want to try and reattach the seals to them. I also put the stock gloss black tail panel back on it, it has some red and silver fill in letters on it. I removed the GMMG and put a flowmaster on it with the some turn down exhaust. Feel free to call anytime and ask about the car or anything.

[IMG]
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/BLURRRR/DSC03087.jpg[/IMG]

iTrader

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Willing to trade for 93-96 hardtop nice Z28 auto or 6speed

iTrader

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

SOLD!!!

Thread Information