iTrader

Jetstream Blue Metallic
    2008 Z06 Corvette

2001 500HP SS Camaro

Total Vehicle mileage: 75,500
    LS6 Engine mileage: 5,000 (and all mods)
    Email: Charlenemarie2@juno.com
    My cell # (206) 359-0323 Jim
    Receipts totaling more than $13,650.00 invested
    Asking price: $19,500.00 OBO
    Reason for sale: To purchase new Z06
    Pictures to be posted this afternoon (8/7/08)
    Title Status: Clear
    Vin #: upon request
    6 Speed manual with T-tops
    Black in color, black leather interior.

My car has a brand new crate engine LS6 rated at 405HP with the following mods;

SLP complete cold air intake system.
    SLP long tube headers going into a 3" Loud Mouth II system. (catless)
    Comp Cam heavy duty Beehive valve springs.
    Comp Cam pushrods
    Comp Cam XR 281 HR Cam
    Comp Cam Double roller timing chain with adjustable gear.

The parts and motor and subsequent tuning were all professionally done by Blood Enterprises here in Seattle.
    After 600 miles of GENTLE break-in, the original mineral oil was removed from the new motor, and replaced with Mobil 1. The car was then run on Blood's Dyno and the result was 421 RWHP.
    The oil was replaced again 4000 miles later and that is what is in the car now, brand new oil.
    This car easily passes all OBD II smog testing.
    The tuning alone was $1,000.00 and worth every dollar as the car never dies, no backfires, runs beautifully! This car has a mean idle with the cam's LSA of 112.
    A few side notes;
    I have installed a SLP Strut Tower Brace, and Eibach Proline lowering springs with a 1.8" drop front and rear. Of course the car was aligned afterwards. The wheels are 10.5" wide by 20" chrome Z06 style with Continental tires installed. Sized at 305-25-20 on all 4 corners with no rubbing issues after modifications were done. I have installed a Spec II clutch to handle the added HP, and I have also installed a rear end girdle. The windows are Limo tinted and as black as the paint. I have electonically overrode the "Skip-Shift"

This is a "Turn-key" Muscle Car for the person who wants it all, and wants it with no expense sparred. This car can be used as a daily driver if desired, as it still obtains an average 24 MPG highway use. I have NEVER abused the car, either before or after the new motor, and NO ONE drives it but me! The car is a lot of fun to drive, and own, as it turns a lot of heads. Quite often "car guys" will turn down their radios just to listen to the idle of this car at intersections, and then give you that "thumbs-up" sign! If you've ever wanted a legitimate 500HP Muscle car that looks great, sounds even better, handles well, and is a lot of fun to take the tops off and drive while you shift through all 6 speeds, this is your car!

It pains me to sell this car after I've invested so much $$$ that I know I'll never get back, but I've decided to go with a new Z06 Vette.

Thanks for your interest. Jim Serious inquires only please. No trades.
    Last edited by Mr. Hyde; 09-10-2008 at 09:49 AM.

iTrader

Jetstream Blue Metallic
    2008 Z06 Corvette

SOLD! Yeah! To the first person who came out and drove the car! I actually had a lil "bidding war" and sold my car for $1,000.00 MORE than what I was asking for her! UNBELIEVABLE! *note* But the advertised price was $15,000.00 not what you see here. I'm still happy to see her go to a great home, and at least I got the maoney back that I invested in her.

Thread Information