Im am selling my 2000 Camaro Z28. It has T-Tops, Automatic, 136,000 miles tan leather interior in good condition. The exterior is artic white with a few inperfections but in line for a car 9 years old. A/C blows cold
It has ASR traction control, Monsoon stereo system, radio controls on the stering wheel. It has a few bolt on mods such as MTI clear lid, larger MAS airflow sensor, SLP smooth air intake hose, It has a SS Camaro cat-back exhaust with a 3" cut out that sounds great. Tubular rear lower control arms

Its dynoed 316 HP to the tires and has runa 12.8@107 MPH in the 1/4 mile. Just did the entire front brake system. Needs a inspection sticker due to a SES light that is on the code is a PO420 I dont have the time or money to fix it. This does not affect the way the car is running and it still get 25-26 MPG Also just replaced the window motors in both doors, and rear hatch back struts, This is a very reliable car and has never left me stranded.

Serious buyers only. Dont call past 10PM

Please give me a call at 832-818-5413 or email me at tx77015_ls1@yahoo.com email me for some pictures I will post some tomorrow

Thanks, Jason Mcclure

Owe $6500 Asking $6000