Silver Trans Am. All stock. 6spd. Only modification is an after market muffler. I bought this car used at a Subaru dealership in New Hampshire. From what I know the car was an off lease vehicle. The car has always been loved and usually garaged although its not currently which is partly why I am looking to sell. Please realize that while this car was loved it was a driver. All though you wouldn't know it by the mileage. Oil changed every 3000 with Mobil1, newer tires (Khumo) No major defects. Known issues are as follows.

Some sort of cell phone mount was screwed into the dash. Its more visible from the passenger side but hardly able to be seen on the drivers side.

Tensioner pulley on top of engine makes a little noise now and then. this is a common thing on these cars and an easy fix...just ask Chef.

The hood is NOT a ram air hood it is an original TA hood. When I got it the hood front had been cut out. Eventually the part which latched the hood gave way due to lack of support. I reworked it and welded in some metal. I figured what the heck, it was already messed up right? End result was a free cold air induction. Hood closes just fine now and is very strong. Its not a professional job but it works and is invisible to the outside.

As this car did see some road time it has the normal paint blemishes you would expect. Luckily as the car is silver you really can't see them easily. With a coat or two of Zaino you would never know it had any paint blemishes at all. No dents!

Interior is clean and all seats are in very good condition. Back seats are out of the car and stored.

Car is located in Simsbury and can be driven discreetly around the block

I believe the muffler is a flowmaster but cant be sure. It is loud and it sounds good. It doesnt rattle or whine just a deep throaty sound.

I'm asking $12,500 or Best offer. Please keep in mind that this car has extremely low mileage on it and the motor and tranny are stock not even a skip shift eliminator.

A pic of the car can be seen here. I realize I dont post much here but I am active member of this local board:

ctfba.com/forum under the for sale section

please feel free to email me at craiglc@email.com for more info etc.