d_man

2000 TA for sale, BAD ASS, CHEAP

2000 Pewter LS1, limo tint, z06 wheels, and just about every bolt on in the book, need to sell, i am willing to take $15,000 OBO, she is very well maintained with 102,000 mi. on her, camera ran out of juice before i could get under the hood.....SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY PLEASE!!! her she is

KOMATOS3
    15K with a 102K miles, your fuckin kidding right?

iTrader

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Didn't know $15k was CHEAP with that many miles on it!! How bout $8k-$9k, now THAT'S cheap!

KOMATOS3
    oh i know why its that much hes got the black hood for that carbon fiber affect! hahaha

iTrader

Black
    2004 Z06

Don't ya know? Every pontiac owner I've ever seen on the for sale forums always try to get mo' money because they're rare and special.
    Yeah right.

BlackHawk T/A
    Guys he stated 15K "OBO", no need to bash him.

Make an offer or don't post.

FYI I just picked up an 01 WS6 Black/Black fully loaded, stock auto, 73k for $15,500.

iTrader

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ

OK so a car a year older then yours('01 compared to '00), non-WS6, with over 30k MORE miles is CHEAP at $15k??? Don't advertise cheap and you won't get bashed.

BlackHawk T/A
    I agree it's too much but was simply stating the fact that he said OBO...

iTrader

Black
    1992 Camaro RS

I dont know why there are always people that want to bash and junk up other's threads, if your not interested why do you even post. And if u have something negative to say why not just PM him. I could understand someone posting neg. things if this guy was some dead beat seller or someone out just trying to rip people off, but beating up on him just because of his price, sounds a little jr. high to me. If he wants sell his car for a certain price and someone is willing to give it, then that should be their deal. If his price is to high he will know, because it wont sell, but he really does not need everyone bashing him for just trying to sell his car. Just to add I not trying to start a war or hard feelings, but when people do this kind of stuff it really hurts the seller. I see parts/cars all the time that I think are to high but I dont post neg. things about there pricing. I just PM them, if I am interested in what there selling, and make them an offer, sometimes they take it and sometimes they dont. But I never try to effect the chances of someone to sell his/her item.

All I am saying is to be considerate of others and do not do things that you would not want done to you. (just something to think about)

Good Luck man with the sell of your car!!
    Last edited by murphy80; 08-21-2005 at 07:38 PM.

d_man
    thanx man, i appreciate it , some people are assholes, and some people arn't, thanx

Canes2413
    can u list some bolts on what exhaust and that mileage on a 2000 did u run that thing into the ground i bet this car doesnt even run well and il gaurentee this has been in a crash

d_man
    it has headers, x-pipe, short shifter, sub-frame connectors, v6 springs in the rear, intake, underdrive pulley, stage 3
    Raptor clutch, after market slave cylinder, contact me for more info., thanx, david 214 235 4095

KOMATOS3
    ok seeing how a 01 Z-28 with less than 45K can be pickes up for around 12K this car has 102K MILES if he finds someone to by it than more power to him, but 15K for any car with 102K miles on it is a fuckin crime

iTrader

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ

So if a member is TRYING TO RAPE ANOTHER MEMBER by OVERCHARGING HIM for a car with 102k miles on it, we as a forum ARE NOT supposed to warn other members that this car is OVERPRICED???? Where is the logic in that???? There are ALOT of newbies who come on this site looking for parts and cars and we as a group should help to inform them, NOT SCREW THEM OVER. And if someone is overpricing a car I WILL CALL THEM OUT as will other members!!!! JR high MY ASS!

KOMATOS3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurley711
    So if a member is TRYING TO RAPE ANOTHER MEMBER by OVERCHARGING HIM for a car with 102k miles on it, we as a forum ARE NOT supposed to warn other members that this car is OVERPRICED???? Where is the logic in that???? There are ALOT of newbies who come on this site looking for parts and cars and we as a group should help to inform them, NOT SCREW THEM OVER. And if someone is overpricing a car I WILL CALL THEM OUT as will other members!!!! JR high MY ASS!
    Nicely Put, i do feel that with some people on here whos only reason to come onto sites like this are to find out about bolt ons engines etc. to buy a car, or just be a troll. So when there only reason to got on here is to buy a car, its are duty as LS1 members..no as AMERICANS to warn people of people like you!

iTrader

Black
    1992 Camaro RS

Like I said before not on here to start war with anyone. I just get tired of seeing people bash others for their pricing. This is not the only site I see it on either, just the first time I have said anything about it. Also, I completely understand where you all are coming from, I just think there is a nicer way to tell him his price is too high and still warn the other site memebers. I also think his price is too high, but instead of bashing him and calling him names, I just PMed him and gave him my suggestions. Yes, I just said I do agree his price is high, but I see alot more than not, people getting bashed for prices that are not really to high, but others are wanting stuff for nothing and bash them until they drop their price so much that the seller is now getting ripped off. I am not saying this applies in this case, just saying I see it happen alot. Hope there is no hard feels with anyone, because there is none on my end
    Last edited by murphy80; 08-23-2005 at 07:32 AM.
    1990 Camaro RS - Red / 1992 Camaro RS - Black / 2003 Honda Civic EX - Silver / 2005 Chev. Tahoe LT - White

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

No trolling the for sale ads. Next one gets a vacation

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Words to go by...

Quote Originally Posted by murphy80
    I dont know why there are always people that want to bash and junk up other's threads, if your not interested why do you even post. And if u have something negative to say why not just PM him. I could understand someone posting neg. things if this guy was some dead beat seller or someone out just trying to rip people off, but beating up on him just because of his price, sounds a little jr. high to me. If he wants sell his car for a certain price and someone is willing to give it, then that should be their deal. If his price is to high he will know, because it wont sell, but he really does not need everyone bashing him for just trying to sell his car. Just to add I not trying to start a war or hard feelings, but when people do this kind of stuff it really hurts the seller. I see parts/cars all the time that I think are to high but I dont post neg. things about there pricing. I just PM them, if I am interested in what there selling, and make them an offer, sometimes they take it and sometimes they dont. But I never try to effect the chances of someone to sell his/her item.

All I am saying is to be considerate of others and do not do things that you would not want done to you. (just something to think about)

Good Luck man with the sell of your car!!

Thread Information