For sale is a 2000 Audi S4 Bi-turbo with 6 sp manual. Also has the hard to find 2 tone black leather interior with gray suede and aluminum dash trim. Car has been well maintained and cared for. Engine runs strong and transmission shifts smoothly. 89,300 miles.

Car has many upgrades: Neuspeed exhaust, cross drilled and slotted brake rotors, H&R adjustable coilovers, Forge divertor valves, Samco silicone intake hoses, cold air intake, AWE tuning vent mounted boost guage, Greddy turbo timer, 19" Audi RS4 replica wheels w/ Hancook tires, brand new coil packs and NGK spark plugs. Car is ready to be chipped!

Some of the pixels are out in the dash display (a common problem with these cars), and the rear passenger window doesn't work (I believe it wasn't plugged back into the controls after the door speaker install) There are a few chips on the front of the car and the wheels have some scuff marks from the previous owner. The car has a great sound system with the factory head unit, 6 disc changer, an Alpine 5 ch. amp., great mids and highs, and a single Kenwood 10" sub.

I have the original window sticker and all factory manuals. Please email me for additional info and pictures. $14,900 obo