iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

1999 Z28 Camaro F/S

Hey guys I don't have pics yet but I should be able to get some up tomorrow. I have a 99 Pewter Z28 6-speed w/right around 70K of ALL HIGHWAY miles on it. I have every log of every oil change from the very first to the last one I just did a few days ago before I went to the beach! Great for daily driver or potential race car, pending on what your interested in.

The only modification is an SLP Lid w/K&N filter, and a custom exhaust that comes out right before the passenger side wheel that uses the stock rectangle tip.... I also have the stock system I will include with this as well. As far as upgrades I did a complete Trans Am charcoal color interior swap, I hate camaro seats I think they are the most uncomfortable seats that are out there. The power lumbar works for both passenger and driver. I also just installed a brand new sony xplode cd/mp3 player, 300.00 brand new that will also come with the car along with the stock unit!

The wheels are "painted black" and were done like that when I bought the car. I just purchased this car about 3 weeks ago, I had plans for it but I am choosing to use a different car. This car has absolutly nothing wrong with it, like I said I just came back from the beach and I am driving it right now.....the car has plenty of power !!!!! If you have any questions please call me or email me 301-788-8447. HodgesZ28@aol.com Asking 8,500.00 OBO

iTrader

gold
    2000 honder accord

pics?

can you send pics to skitzo2407@yahoo.com, also how long will you have this because in a few weeks i will be having a birthday and i may get enough money to buy this. if i sell the car i have now.

iTrader

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgesz28 View Post
    Hey guys I don't have pics yet but I should be able to get some up tomorrow. I have a 99 Pewter Z28 6-speed w/right around 70K of ALL HIGHWAY miles on it. I have every log of every oil change from the very first to the last one I just did a few days ago before I went to the beach! Great for daily driver or potential race car, pending on what your interested in.

The only modification is an SLP Lid w/K&N filter, and a custom exhaust that comes out right before the passenger side wheel that uses the stock rectangle tip.... I also have the stock system I will include with this as well. As far as upgrades I did a complete Trans Am charcoal color interior swap, I hate camaro seats I think they are the most uncomfortable seats that are out there. The power lumbar works for both passenger and driver. I also just installed a brand new sony xplode cd/mp3 player, 300.00 brand new that will also come with the car along with the stock unit!

The wheels are "painted black" and were done like that when I bought the car. I just purchased this car about 3 weeks ago, I had plans for it but I am choosing to use a different car. This car has absolutly nothing wrong with it, like I said I just came back from the beach and I am driving it right now.....the car has plenty of power !!!!! If you have any questions please call me or email me 301-788-8447. HodgesZ28@aol.com Asking 8,500.00 OBO

who in there right mind would put trans am seats in a camaro? do you have the original seats and interior?

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Quote Originally Posted by choppin-suey View Post
    who in there right mind would put trans am seats in a camaro? do you have the original seats and interior?
    Oh christ Brent like your going to buy this anyways......lol, nah when I bought it the driver seat was pretty messed up.....so Chad got me a good deal on a matching interior swap....my opinion the Trans Am seats are 10x more comfortable than the camaro seats.....I do still have the originals which I can include but like I said the drivers seat is pretty messed up....

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Quote Originally Posted by andrew rs View Post
    can you send pics to skitzo2407@yahoo.com, also how long will you have this because in a few weeks i will be having a birthday and i may get enough money to buy this. if i sell the car i have now.
    Well I plan on having it until someone hands me around 8,500 cash lol, and I am getting a complete detail on it either tomorrow or the day after and I will take more pix and send them to ya and post them up on here.

I also forgot to mention I just picked up an SLP L/M 1 system that I am installing in a few days.

iTrader

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

Oh christ Brent like your going to buy this anyways......lol, nah when I bought it the driver seat was pretty messed up.....so Chad got me a good deal on a matching interior swap....my opinion the Trans Am seats are 10x more comfortable than the camaro seats.....I do still have the originals which I can include but like I said the drivers seat is pretty messed up....
    hey fag i was asking for a coworker that is looking to buy an f-body.

iTrader
    2002 TA

Show repect and you will receive, this is something you failed to do, what did you expect his answer to be? Sugar-coated?

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Well Brent I was just figuring you were being your old self like you are on Racersden......hince my sarcasm.....if you or your friend has any questions email me, I still have yet to get pictures Jenna has been very sick, but I will have them in a couple of days!

iTrader

Blue
    1980 Camaro-4sale

If you only lived closer , I swear to god no one around here is selling LS1 Camaros or Trans-ams.

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Quote Originally Posted by RainDownmyBlues View Post
    If you only lived closer , I swear to god no one around here is selling LS1 Camaros or Trans-ams.

How far are you from me....my zip is 21769.....I love to travel and do road trips! I am more than willing to meet ya half way, just let me know....its pouring down rain at my house otherwise I would be getting some pics for you guys!!!! Feel free to call me if you want to talk about the car or figure out how far we are from each other. 301-788-8447. Kevin

iTrader

Blue
    1980 Camaro-4sale

Just about central Illinois. 400 South of chicago, 100 east of St. Louis.

iTrader

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

Well Brent I was just figuring you were being your old self like you are on Racersden......hince my sarcasm.....if you or your friend has any questions email me, I still have yet to get pictures Jenna has been very sick, but I will have them in a couple of days!

he applied for a loan from 2 different places so far this week and he and I want to make sure one goes through before he starts looking, if they do he will call you, he should know something by the end of the week.

iTrader

00 pewter Z28
    1NASTZ

Quote Originally Posted by Pythias View Post
    Show repect and you will receive, this is something you failed to do, what did you expect his answer to be? Sugar-coated?
    who the hell put a quarter in you

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

he applied for a loan from 2 different places so far this week and he and I want to make sure one goes through before he starts looking, if they do he will call you, he should know something by the end of the week.

Sounds good, I should have the SLP L/M on when Chad gets some other customer car off the lift.......just hit me up when you guys figure the loan situation out.

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Here is just one pic I took when I was down at the beach this past weekend......don't mind the pumpkin patch in the background....lol

[IMG][/IMG]

iTrader
    2002 TA

Damn I want that thing

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

TTT

iTrader
    2002 TA

My car's up on ebay right now, 22 watchers and counting so far, might get more for her than I expected.

LS1ftmfw
    iTrader

Navy Blue
    99 ws6 trasns am

I have some interest 2, could you send some picts to lil_joe_1989@yahoo.com

Thread Information